Reviews for Rubble
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Two words : Love. It.

I usually don't like reading things in present tense (exccept for poetry) but this was so descriptive and amazing that... that... Well, there is only one way I can think to describe it.

With a smiley
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Excellent
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Wow, that was just great. I could just picture the rubble aand such. I really am starting to love this scene/volume more, and it's all your fault. xDD
black laurel chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I liked it. This is totally how it should have gone.

Dunno really what to say. It was good.
ellan54 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
first phrase that came to mind: whos the third genius now?

but matt shouldnt be mean. you must hav magical powers. how else can you describe the mess so well? my guess is only talent. maybe you hav both. what am i saying of course you hav both!
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh. My. Lord.

Look, I decided that, seeing as I'm at the computer all day typing up stuff, I'd come and read one of your stories at regular intervals, because it's making my palms itch to be this far behind in your work and...

I almost wish I hadn't picked this one to go with first, because I'm going to have a bit of difficulty shaking it from my mind, I think. What you've written here feels like the end of the world but there, buried in amongst it all, quite literally, is that fragile hope and-

I've officially decided that this is what actually happened. That chest really did rise and fall and rise again and...
Fullmetal-Tora chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Incredible imagery! Wow, that really was amazing. Short, but beautiful, and the last line is especially moving and ingenious. I love your style and your analogies especially. Great job!

...and I think I've been hit by that pesky Matt/Mello muse too... And you just helped. XD

Anyway, Bravo!
RichelleShalark chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Poor Mello! And Matt too... I feel so bad for them now...
Alien ABC's chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! So poetic… I love the image you create of the wreckage, it feels almost post-apocalyptic. Lovely. It's short but powerful… I've read numerous versions of this scene but this one sticks out. I read it fast the first time, but then slowed down and noticed all the little details… I particularly love the image of "pale skin gray with the dust", there's something really tragic and graceful about it… and the description of the sun at the start is a lovely image too. Thank you very much, I thought this was beautiful. :)