Reviews for Wite Out for the Brain
D Charles Bigglesworth III chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I felt this story was a real slap to the reader.
Hidden Relevance chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Ahahaha I love it!

Damn right Thursday deserves better.. just too much fun!

And whoot! I've FINALLY recieved my copy of the series.. so after I manage to watch them all (give me a day or two at most lol) I'll probably be writing some more!
Dr Whatsit chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Consider me appeased. Your descriptions are amazing as always, the metaphors brilliant, and the resolution cheer worthy. Her response to his answer was sheer amazingnessnessness.

Frank should get a cookie. Yep. So should you.
Alamo Girl chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
HA! OMG I love this. I was expecting her to get him the next day, but telling him that if you're going to do it, do it RIGHT, man! - is brilliant.

And I love that she's upset that there was no romance, no wooing - nothing but liplock over dead things. Sounds like something Connor would do, just to shake one's beliefs.

Brilliant as always, my dear. I don't think I could have proposed a better follow-up to this.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I can't stop grinning over this. Seriously. But it begs the question: When Nat grabs his ass in his office the next day, does she get to simply shrug and say, "It's Friday."? Hee!

Brilliant prose as always. I think I love this line the most:

"Her hand now shakes int he aftermath, as though having punched the relative of a wall, something he’d been compared to in increasing repetition. The assessment had merit; he feels as thick as one."

Because you convey so much with so little effor, and have it all come out so inescapably true. Connor is a wall. A big, burly, stubborn section of the Great Wall of freakin' China.

And seeing him kiss her, just because he can't come up with a better reason, is hilarious. And you already know how I love your MI stuff. Sorry it took so long for me to get over here, I've been ressurecting a long dead TM story, "Home", from the tomb of my muse's brain and getting it ready for posting. Multi-tasker, I ain't.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
ahahahahaha

"It's Thursday." Only him..
Dr Whatsit chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
'A woman surprised by romance is a dangerous creature.'

Well, I'll say. Ah, this tidbit of fun is very different from all of your others. And while I enjoy it greatly and think the writing was absolutely amazing and surprisingly amusing...poor Stephen and his garden of a mind...I must request a part two, or, at least, something from Natalie's perspective. Because, I would quite like to know how she felt about the argument, surprise romance, and then her slap.

Oh, and that terrible of excuse of his...it made me happy. :)

Obn