Reviews for Rosette
Poetrygirl21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I loved it! Wonderful use of imagery.
Reaching for Stars chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
OMG.

I think I get it- is this their kid? And is the boy Cloud and Tifa's kid, like Yuffie made a reference to in convergence?

(No, I'm not enough of a weirdo to have memorized that extract, I just read Convergence, actually. xP It was amazing, by the way. Sorry for reviewing only here...)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
It's very vague in an interesting manner. I liked it and I can't wait to read what leads up to this. Great job!

Joey
YACCBS chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
...Wow. For some reason that actually had me sniffling. Absolutely gorgeous piece, and I think it's all the more powerful for its short length. The style, with the structure of the paragraphs mimicking each other, worked very well for this. Beautiful.
serenbach chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This was so sweet and pretty, a few lines telling a whole stroy. Loved it, and I'm looking forward to the rest of Convergence! :)
Ria chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That was so cute! I like the idea of their daughter falling in love and running away. And I like how even then Vincent blames himself, because you know he would.
Aveira chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Really, it is quite lovely.
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Your fics are wonderful too. I'll admit, short drabbles like this aren't my particular favorite, but since you write Vincent/Yuffie so darn well, you'll be an exception! Hurray! No matter what you update, I look forward to reading it.

Mystic