Reviews for Deadlocked
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wonderfully in character and beautifully written! Nice work. :)))
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
... LOVE...
br0flove chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aw.. This was very touching.
Optimus Bob chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I loved this. Brilliant. You captured them so well. It makes me wish for more about the story on Earth of his struggle to keep his family together, but as it stands the Prowl, Lockdown relationship (of which I am not the biggest fan), is perfect... Great story. Thanks :)
Lizzleby chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I love your writing style. You have such voice in all your works, and such original ideas. I never really gave much thought to the LockdownxProwl pairing until I read "Odd Couple," and you've pulled it off so well that I really can't imagine Prowl with anyone else now. (MAYBE Bumblebee, but even that's kinda pushing it.)

I love this story-how dark it is and all the potential it shows their almost-partnership to have. (I'm totally hooked on Partners, by the way.)

I wish I could write half as well as you. You've captured the characters flawlessly. I especially like that you portrayed Prowl to have that weakness of selfishness. He ALMOST gave in to Lockdown and left his family for his own personal gain. I love that you gave the character such depth.

And, of course, I love Lockdown's sense of humor.

Between "Partners," "Odd Moments," and "Odd Couple," (and your new Jettwins story that I'm going to skip off and read once I'm finished typing this) I've got a good amount of reading material on my hands.

Don't ever stop writing. 3
WesternWerewolf101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SSOO COOL!
TheCaptainBubbles chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was great .~ Keep it up
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
aw i wish he went with Lockdown that woulda been fun
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Whew. First of all, let me say that this is a perfectly realistic story, and it's wonderful. Seems to blend so naturally with various canon details, it made me have to think about which was real and which was fiction.

I think this is a great explanation and example of their relationship, or whatever you'd call it. The way they interract just makes so much sense, even down to Lockdown's inexplicable sentimentality and intense desire to have Prowl join him. And Prowl's debate over whether to go or stay- the way you wrote it and rationalized it made it a pretty hard decision. I still don't know what I would have done.

I like how you played it out in the end. Gave things a feeling of peace, but enough of a lack of finality so that we don't feel depressed thinking Prowl's stuck in a possibly bad situation.

Guess I'll start reading Partners then soon (finally). Anxious to see what sort of twist you spin, and I hope things turn out alright for everybody. _

Keep up the great writing!

-Eloarei
Dvana chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Really solid, with lots of wonderfully chewy introspection. Also remarkably in-character, considering the situation. Loved reading this; it surprised me, and I don't see that often anymore. Thanks for sharing it.
Shroxx chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This story was excellent. I love the way you delved into the character's personalities and how it wasn't immediately an "interface-fest." Not that I mind those, you know, but it's nice to see some fics with depth. I enjoyed how their personalities danced around one another like twin serpents. In other words, outstanding job, and please continue writing awesome fanfics.
thesunsets chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
That was very deep. I was getting worried about Prowl for a while there, but I'm glad he made the right decision. Despite the fact that things were bad, I doubt that being under a permanent contract with Lockdown would make him truly happy. Great work!
Rae Himura chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh my god. I'm actually at a loss for words, and you know that's rare for me. I lingered over this - I've pretty much been reading it all night. And I just have to say, my gut is still twisting. The tension in this fic is pulled so tight it feels like it could snap any moment, but you manage not to push it until anything breaks. It's like walking the edge of an abyss and looking down the whole time, wanting to take to plunge but holding onto the safety of ground. This definitely counts as one of the best pieces I've ever read, fanfic or otherwise. Of course, it helps that we have pretty much the exact same view of these characters. I'd never be brave enough to screw with the happ family so much, but I'm so glad you did.

Ok, I'll stop fawning now so I can go off and read as much of the saga as I can tonight. Why were you so loathe to have us read your stuff? It's pure genius.
v2point0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Y'know, I'm not even a fan of TF:A, but I have to confess you made me adore this pairing. It's so dark and, well, kinky, lmao. This was just so wonderfully written, too, and the ending made me quite happy. :) Wonderful job! You've infected me with the Lockdown/Prowl fangirl.
Quaintly Modern chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
What sexy sexy verbs. And conjugation. M yeah. That's hot grammar.

You are my favorite robot-sex-obsessed hallmate.