Reviews for Convergence
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
A second Hughes, now that was interesting as well as funny. Looks like Ed's finally getting over missing the people he knows.
I hope you created a sequel for this, I really enjoyed your writing.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Are you ever going to pick this up again? It's very brilliant and slightly halarious. I feel bad for Remus but I can't wait to see what you do with umbridge. I hope you feel up to the challenge of updating soon _ have a lovely day.
PaperSpoons chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Updaaaaaatteeeee. This story is winderrrrfuuuulll.
Mango Supreme chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
oh this is just so good!

thought i hope you update again soon...
OstensiblyInsane chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
His jaw snapped shut. Yep, add one more to the List of Women Who Really Scare Ed. Numbers one and two were Izumi and Winry.

DON'T FORGET HAWKEYE AND OLIVIER! DX
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Hmm... I hope your now 2 years Haitus will be lifted soon. I've read through this story and it's wonderfully written and you seem to have everyone well in character. Hope you pick it up again soon! :)
Aleca chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Awesome story!i can't wait for year 2!
Alice Nyte chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
Love it! Please continue the story soon! :D
AeriaXGloris chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh my goodness. If you would update, I would be so very happy. May the muses be with you, friend. 3
BewareTheIdesOfMarch chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Hey! Looks like you haven't gotten a review here for a while. I think I'll just remind you that it's been over a year since you updated. An entire YEAR. It's time for a new chapter, ya know? Otherwise, it's been a really great story so far. If you really just can't get any inspiration there are plenty of people on this site who would be happy to give you some ideas. Or we could just spout random stuff until you get annoyed and write a chapter just to appease us.

Umbrella. Egg McMuffin. Horseshoe. Trapeze artist. Yellow bellied fish. Popsicle. Lightsaber.

I digress...
D3athrav3n92 chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
This is really good! Too bad it hasn't been updated in a year...I was hoping there'd be more.

Keep writing!

-D3athrav3n92
SakuraDragomir chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love harry potter and fullmetal alchemist

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
Tabbyprincess chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
This story is really cool! If you're still writing it, I hope to see more soon!
BeyondMyReach chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
This is interesting and amusing. The friendship between Remus and Ed is something I didn't predict, but appreciate. Can't wait for more updates.
Monetary Value chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
Interesting story line. I really loved a lot of what you did for it, especially how you were able to fit Ed in without making him seem like a 3rd wheel.

I would have to say though, that I most enjoyed the friendship between Ed and Remus. It was one of my most favorite elements, and I just hope that it you do continue the story, you'll bring back Remus every few chapters. If not, well... too bad, so sad. XD

Either way, I'm sure you've something epic planned out for this story of yours.