Reviews for Crayons
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
oh my ! i love this, it is so amazing and cute, gives me some hope. hehehe, but this is really great
Turtlefish 03 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I just read this story and I know you wrote this seven years ago and I don't even know, if you'll read my review but I though decided on writing one.

I really like this story. You described the emotions of both of them in such a great way it is amazing. They show their feelings for each other but not directly though anybody who reads this understands. And I really like the idea of them compared to craions, they try to explain how they think about themselves and the other one. Even though they have a serious conversation here, which we all know they normally don't have, they are still in their characters.

You did a really great job with this and you are an amazing and talented writer. Keep on writing.

I hope you read this
Yoshi
Happily Ever After. Again chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This is so in character that it's freaky. Because normally Spam is so spam it can't really be in character... but then you came along.. And so obviously it can, because this is the reason I ship it, this fic right here is the whole reason, this was just... so good.
ladyluck25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
cute one shot
SushiFanatic chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow! Loved it!
KNDLovuh chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awesome. Are you planning to update this?
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is the best SPAM fiC I have read.

EVER.

They have amazing chemistry in the show, and you reall expanded it well in this story. I love the whole crayon aspect, it was too cute! :D

And that at the end w/Spencer drawing the heart...I just melted!

You are amazing, my friend.

-AJ-
Happy Sartre chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was great. The comparison between crayons and Sam and Spencer worked great, and it was nice seeing Sam open up to Spencer, since she so rarely shows her feelings. Honestly, wonderful job, I really liked this oneshot. :)
MoxxyLuvzYou chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
this is honestly my FAVORITE SPAM EVER! it realistically goes along with their personalitys from the show.
NothingPersonnel chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aw, that was so fluffy! Ilovedit!
axlroselover chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
awww so sweet
sacha k chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
this is just fantastic...i absulutly luuuuv it:)
luke chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
that was a great Story I like the part about spenser
Danae chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
OMG! This was wonderful. So sweet and romantic yet deep and very true to the characters. Excellent Spam!
ahavaelwilhouse chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh my gosh you make me want to write Spam again. That is way too cute- thank you!

You know, of the two supporting men I love the most (Spence and Castiel from Supernatural), Spence is my fave. :D