Reviews for Harry Potter Sa'd albari of the Lamp
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 24 . 2/21
I'm thrilled you're still writing this story. I love it.
DragonNOOB chapter 6 . 2/21
This story is incredible. Voldemort turning Harry into a genie works rather and including post series Aladin is great. I especially digging the parental Genie which makes perfect sense considering who he is and the situation at hand.

I can't wait to see Genie unload a can of whoop ass worthy of the history books onto Voldemort.
FatesShadow83 chapter 24 . 2/21
Lovely!
Firehedgehog chapter 24 . 2/21
freaking sweet update
RHatch89 chapter 24 . 2/21
awesome job :)
god of all chapter 24 . 2/21
great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
jayswing96 chapter 24 . 2/21
Yay! I love this story!
gamelover41592 chapter 24 . 2/21
great work on this chapter :)
Pichicha123 chapter 24 . 2/21
Thanks for the food
ultima-owner chapter 24 . 2/21
That was a good half truth how tom figured out about the lamp
HonorLove chapter 23 . 1/8
I like it. I especially like Harry's brief "Genie" moment with the sirens and lights and calling a 'Liar Alert' on Dumbledore!

Please update again. Doesn't have to be soon, but this is a _fantastic_ story that it would be a shame to never see a proper end to. However long it takes, we'll be here!
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
Awww and now I'm at the end of the chapters :( excellent work! I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end! I'm looking forward to your next update.
AlexielvsAngel chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
I just finished reading the 23rd chapter, and I have only one thing to say it is awesome and I really hope you'll continue posting new exciting chapters of Sad' Al-Bari's adventure
Ofunu chapter 22 . 9/16/2014
It has been a long time. But I have hope that someday this story will be updated. T_T
werd me chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
Awh The story seems so close to completion too! I was really looking forward to harry's reunion with his wife!
456 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »