Reviews for Harry Potter Sa'd albari of the Lamp
Seth A. Mincberg chapter 24 . 2/22
I'm sooooo happy that you gave an update! I've been waiting for new chapters for what feels like forever! Glad to know you haven't given up on this. Please, bring on the next installment soon!
Captain XZero chapter 24 . 2/21
Congrats on finally updating. Hope to see you on here more frequently. Peace mate!
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 24 . 2/21
I'm thrilled you're still writing this story. I love it.
DragonNOOB chapter 6 . 2/21
This story is incredible. Voldemort turning Harry into a genie works rather and including post series Aladin is great. I especially digging the parental Genie which makes perfect sense considering who he is and the situation at hand.

I can't wait to see Genie unload a can of whoop ass worthy of the history books onto Voldemort.
FatesShadow83 chapter 24 . 2/21
Firehedgehog chapter 24 . 2/21
freaking sweet update
RHatch89 chapter 24 . 2/21
awesome job :)
god of all chapter 24 . 2/21
great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
jayswing96 chapter 24 . 2/21
Yay! I love this story!
gamelover41592 chapter 24 . 2/21
great work on this chapter :)
Pichicha123 chapter 24 . 2/21
Thanks for the food
ultima-owner chapter 24 . 2/21
That was a good half truth how tom figured out about the lamp
HonorLove chapter 23 . 1/8
I like it. I especially like Harry's brief "Genie" moment with the sirens and lights and calling a 'Liar Alert' on Dumbledore!

Please update again. Doesn't have to be soon, but this is a _fantastic_ story that it would be a shame to never see a proper end to. However long it takes, we'll be here!
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
Awww and now I'm at the end of the chapters :( excellent work! I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end! I'm looking forward to your next update.
AlexielvsAngel chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
I just finished reading the 23rd chapter, and I have only one thing to say it is awesome and I really hope you'll continue posting new exciting chapters of Sad' Al-Bari's adventure
458 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »