Reviews for Jasper? I'm Scared
TexasHomeSlice chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
Honesty... It sounds like you just switched Alice and Jasper's personalities after the first few chapters (and then-whoever was "The Jasper" in the relationship is-never really got to like the Cullens and forever hated them and all that crap)... They're relationship is kinda choppy like - idk... But don't think that I'm a cold heartless "female dog," cause I liked this story. Good job.
Beboots chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Thank you very much for updating! :D I like how we kind of get a real reason for why Alice finds the Cullens so scary - they're unnatural. ;3 I really liked the reversal of roles, here, as well - with Alice being the uncontrolable one, not Jasper. Very interesting! :D I also really liked this line: "Day one thousand, two hundred and seventy eight was when I formally joined the Cullen family." I'm not sure why; it gave the epilogue an almost poetic quality. :3 Very good.

In any case, thanks again for updating! :D I look forward to hearing more from you! Rock on, and keep up the good work!
Sugar911 chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Really good!

update soon!

Snowysong chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
Only an epilogue? Well...
bloodsucker13 chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
SignedSealedWritten chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
This should have way more reviews than it does, its amazing.
Beboots chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Thank you very much for updating! ... and squee, it's the chapter in which they actually meet! :D

I like how Edward is surprised that these nomads actually care about each other, not just themselves. I can see that... not being the norm.

"He thought it was amazing how I could be mad one moment and then calm and collected the next." I can also see that. :3 Seriously, people don't do as much with Jasper's power as they could - he could get so much information and insight that way. Good job. :)

In any case, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D Rock on, and keep up the good work!
Beboots chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
I agree with you: this fic definitely deserves more reviews. :3 I am intrigued by the take you've done on the Cullens meeting Jasper and Alice so far (even though the actual meeting hasn't happened yet) - with Alice being reluctant for once. I'm really, really excited to see the actual meeting now! :D

So please, keep up the good work! Update again soon! :D
ash chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
i love the story. its kiinda funny cuz with my friends we have the whole Twilight cast (roleplaying), and I'm Alice, so I'm usually very picky when it comes to Fanfics with her in them, and I usually don't like them. But I love this one. I can't wait for you to keep going. And I love your name by the way. A fight knows a lifetime? Veyr prophetic and totally SWEET! :)
Maddy chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
I can't wait until they meet for real and become a family! :D
bloodsucker13 chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
Shadows.Dance chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
It's a very different twist that I don't think I've seen before, Alice and Jasper avoiding the Cullens. anyway, it is a good story, keep it up!
Gone But Not Forgotten chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
OMG! I love it! Keep going!

Lacking A Witty Username chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ahh! It's finally here! I'm so happy! I love this story! I'm so glad people can finally read it! Love the title, by the way! Can't wait until you get the other chapters up!