Reviews for The Healer
I love this
Hermiony1 chapter 18 . 11/2
leah deserves her happy ending and to imprint on someone so let's hope it happesns
l9ving the book and solid plot
Hermiony1 chapter 4 . 11/2
i am really loving the story they are ine big happy adorable super disfunstional family
twilghtfreak56 chapter 2 . 9/9
I freaking love this so much
Really good job but I think Edward is a Volvo man (lol).
Amanda Pall chapter 26 . 2/22
Absolutely amazing story. I was really hoping to find a story about Nessie and Jacob. A good one. And this exceeded expectations!
annaharding chapter 24 . 11/9/2019
I enjoyed this story - I really like reading about Renesmee and her life. This gave a different feel to the Twilight story, which I really enjoyed.
I was getting ready to read the sequel when I noticed it was not complete. I am going to Follow it, just in case you ever decide to finish it.
But thanx for sharing this one!
Maddy Graeff chapter 2 . 10/18/2019
Sorry, on my previous review I meant to write "you", not "I", lol. You're extremely talented and the best fiction writer I've ever come across. Love your stories, but The War left me sad as you weren't able to complete it. Even an epilogue would be wonderful and greatly appreciated. Please consider finishing that story for us. Wishing you all the best.
Maddy Graeff chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
I'm once again reading this amazing story. I truly wish I would reconsider and finish The War. Even one more chapter to close it off would be extremely appreciated. Thank you though for sharing your talent with us!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2018
Its really interesting so far and I feel like Seth and Annabel will imprint. Seth imprints on Annabel if it doesn't work out with Christian.
HenzBee chapter 26 . 8/27/2018
I really enjoyed reading your imprint for Leah. I never quite liked the idea of her imprinting on a next generation wolf or a vampire and thought you had a great idea with the werewolf imprint!
LAB1 chapter 24 . 1/20/2018
Fantastic story! I don't understand how I missed reading it before!
Jazzy chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
Nice plot so far, but the story could really benefit from being checked for grammar. The mistakes and redundancies can be pretty distracting.
Mairaredbird chapter 26 . 7/1/2017