Reviews for The Healer
jaq.dimbu chapter 6 . 10/18
This was very funny... I love this story, but this chapter was the best til now.
Mili chapter 1 . 10/2
Not bad.
garanke chapter 1 . 9/5
A shame you abandoned the sequel
GhettoGirl chapter 16 . 7/31
LilacBlossom chapter 9 . 6/8
"I'm unhealthily obsessed with you" awwww that's cute in a totally not creepy way

Making her wait 12 years is cruel, Jake
Woo! Go Vietnamese! Excellent story be the way. The first I've read here in a long time. Those are always so hard to find.
Jake chapter 11 . 5/16
Nice... But it would have been great if i could download this as a single ebook.
GuardianDeity chapter 18 . 1/23
I ship it! Forget Christian, its all about Seth!
GuardianDeity chapter 17 . 1/23
I hope Annabel ends up with Seth •-•
GuardianDeity chapter 9 . 1/22
What the. Wtf?! She forgave him too easily. I really would've let Jacob regret his choice, but I see where he's coming from
Rosalind2013 chapter 24 . 1/6
Your storyline was great! I was looking for something that picked up right after Breaking Dawn, and this plot was intricate enough to satiate my desire for a continuation of the storyline!

Impending war, Renesmee and Jacob being adorable, Edward playing the teenage looking dad, Leah being...Leah.

Annabel and your other OC's were actually really lovable! I enjoyed getting to know them! You really have a knack for OC's, honestly.

All in all, it was a great story! I really enjoyed it! The story went so far that it really felt like a real novel. :)

Thanks for putting this up.

Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
AWWW poor Renessmee
G chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
can you please continue the healer? i really love the way you wrote the storyline. hope to see the sekuel :)
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Sweet and awesome start
Sonya chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Hi - thanks for your book, I really enjoyed it. Thank-you. Keep writing!
3,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »