Reviews for The Healer
GhettoGirl chapter 16 . 7/31
Lol
LilacBlossom chapter 9 . 6/8
"I'm unhealthily obsessed with you" awwww that's cute in a totally not creepy way

Making her wait 12 years is cruel, Jake
Woo! Go Vietnamese! Excellent story be the way. The first I've read here in a long time. Those are always so hard to find.
Jake chapter 11 . 5/16
Nice... But it would have been great if i could download this as a single ebook.
GuardianDeity chapter 18 . 1/23
I ship it! Forget Christian, its all about Seth!
GuardianDeity chapter 17 . 1/23
I hope Annabel ends up with Seth •-•
GuardianDeity chapter 9 . 1/22
What the. Wtf?! She forgave him too easily. I really would've let Jacob regret his choice, but I see where he's coming from
Rosalind2013 chapter 24 . 1/6
Your storyline was great! I was looking for something that picked up right after Breaking Dawn, and this plot was intricate enough to satiate my desire for a continuation of the storyline!

Impending war, Renesmee and Jacob being adorable, Edward playing the teenage looking dad, Leah being...Leah.

Annabel and your other OC's were actually really lovable! I enjoyed getting to know them! You really have a knack for OC's, honestly.

All in all, it was a great story! I really enjoyed it! The story went so far that it really felt like a real novel. :)

Thanks for putting this up.

Rose
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
AWWW poor Renessmee
G chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
can you please continue the healer? i really love the way you wrote the storyline. hope to see the sekuel :)
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Sweet and awesome start
Sonya chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Hi - thanks for your book, I really enjoyed it. Thank-you. Keep writing!
reader-chic-2 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Oh my! I'm in my bed giggling like a little school girl! This is not a normality for me! For the first fan fic of Nessie and Jake, I can tell this is top notch! I love the most Jake's anger. It is going to be adorable watching him get all angry and try to wist until Ness is ready for the next step! Great writing, normally it is hard to find somebody who writes better than me, as in better than decent enough for a story, so this is...refreshing to say the least!
TeamJacob1998 chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
This amazing!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/16/2013
where is the continution of healer
3,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »