Reviews for The Cousin Of Ipswich
Darkdragon25 chapter 18 . 9/30/2019
Plz update
dwynn12 chapter 14 . 8/14/2019
this chapter always makes me cry
ej-83 chapter 18 . 3/21/2019
nice one drake..now lets hope your godfather n the brits don't drag your back to the uk..otherwise the sons of ipswich aka the warlocks are gonna go to war for you just to get your back..voldemort is going to have a run for his money..hahaha..keep up the good work..update soon
kirstywilson2004 chapter 18 . 7/21/2018
Please update soon
Shaan chapter 18 . 4/3/2018
I know it has been like 8 years since the last update but I still like this story and wish it had been completed. I have read this story quite a few times since watching The Covenant in 2010 for the first time.
Naru-chan-Lover chapter 18 . 2/13/2016
Update soon
Moonlily13 chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
Hope u continue with this story!
Sonoko chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
When will you update this again? I've been waiting so long. It's an amazing crossover you know.
angelatheart18 chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
Great story. Wish it was finished.
Bobs65 chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
This story is fantastic. I hope you continue it.
Tsuki Sukari chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
I have reread this story multiple times and I still love it. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Please update...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
A drunk Reid is hilarious and so is this reaction (leave it to Reid to react like he did, it's awesome!):
["Holy shit!" Reid gasped. "What was that?"
"Firewhiskey," Drake replied.
"Where has this shit been all my drinking life?" Reid asked as he motioned to the bartender for another.]

I was wondering when Draco would take the Sons back to the wizarding shopping world and I was glad that Caleb's day was the exception for it.

I really hope there are updates for this in the future! I can't wait to see what happens next (there is so much potential in this story!)
Update soon! PLEASE!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
Draco/Tyler are adorable!

Yes! I was wondering when we'd see how things at Hogwarts are and I guess now that people are officially back there, now we can see glimpses inside. It's good to hear that no one from the wizarding world (in England at least) has any clue on Draco's whereabouts.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
Poor Draco/Tyler being interrupted.

LOL for Draco's teachers and their reactions to him.

I'm really liking the easy dynamic between the boys.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
Now was the storm caused by which side of Reid's powers; wizarding or the covenant's?

Yeah for Caleb/Reid sorting things out between them in the rain...they even got their cliched kiss in the rain :D Poor Pogue is a fifth wheel now when it comes to relationships.