Reviews for Written In Flesh
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Ok, I love this one. I like it even more than the other one about the Kage from Iwa. Anyway, the last section was great. I loved the paragraph about Naruto. It is so cool how this boy who embodies everything that Atsuko hates is also the one person who she desperately wants to cling to. I really did enjoy this fiction.
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This whole story was ruined because of the aAd that was at the top of the page- Can You Pop It?

That's what it said, and it had a needlep ointing at a friggin' BOIL that seems to be dancing!

On the other hand, each one of the parts made a tingly feeling go through me, which happens every time I read/see/hear something super awesome/deep/sad. The last part made the feeling happen 5 diffrent times!

But still, I loved it. It almost made me cry, and I'm not afraid to admit it!

-Peace,

-The Epitome of Eccentricity

PS: All Ur Hair R Belong 2 Us!
May Eve chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Beautiful and moving.
Confer chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
cOOL...
AznPuffyHair chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
i can seriously just see her spending her last few days with Naruto. seriously, i can _ don't ask me how, but that's just how it should be. u owe her that much at least.

that, and she fears a lot of things... she is a walking, breathing dead with too much truama in her head. so like i said, u owe her a lot ... hmm...

and u need to pit her against Anko. to see which one gave up dealing with the other first.

well, HAVE FUN!.
Irememberurface chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
wow! i have so much more insight to atsuko and i understand her alot more. shes a great character and i feel very sorry for her, but she wouldnt want it. im glad you wrote this, it adds more to your AAP story and i will keep this things in mind when i read some more of atsukos antics.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
...I'm speechless. It was...(insert great complement here).

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
creepy crab chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
i like the last part. very deep.

luv ur stories.
spider of the leaf chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
i like it
vlad chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
damn what a hard life. but is naruto the only person left that shows her happiness?
JediClaire chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
It is perfect, and it realy does make you think twice about Atsuko. She hasn't been Narutoed, but she realise that she needs his help. Thanks.
Katsugi chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow, this bit just made me like Atsuko more. I always did find her amusing. But, now she seems to have much more depth to her; She's awesome. Thanks for the information.
cyclone08 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Cool chapter. This helps bring some more light about Atsuko past and her personality. Anyway great chapter again keep on writing.
The Warrior Within chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
great job!
madder red chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Ah, this 20 truths format reminds me of another few fics I read, all written by Kraken’s Ghost. My favourite out of those are Twenty Matters of Pride to Hyuuga Neji although Twenty Times Uzumaki Naruto Didn't Die is the saddest one. Although your fic is okay as a story, I'm not quite sure what you meant for it to do in terms of An Alternative Path. I agree that the last section is the best out of all 20, her regrets and hope in Naruto was very touching, especially the line "so when Atsuko meets this little boy who hasn’t been a child for a long time she tries desperately to cling to him" was very sad. I think this section worked best because the length gave it a flow which wasn't present in the other ones which were too list like. Some of those sections could have been combined instead of dragged out which made it seem a tad bit repetitive if I am VERY critical (for example, health, abilities, relationship, background). The fic Twenty Unknown Secrets of Maito Gai is the closest to your because that one is basically about his life. Overall I think The Path of Greatness about Yamamoto Yuuka was better though this one is ok too. Good luck with An Alternative Path and thanks for uploading! )