Reviews for Written In Flesh
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Thank you!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Ok, I love this one. I like it even more than the other one about the Kage from Iwa. Anyway, the last section was great. I loved the paragraph about Naruto. It is so cool how this boy who embodies everything that Atsuko hates is also the one person who she desperately wants to cling to. I really did enjoy this fiction.
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This whole story was ruined because of the aAd that was at the top of the page- Can You Pop It?

That's what it said, and it had a needlep ointing at a friggin' BOIL that seems to be dancing!

On the other hand, each one of the parts made a tingly feeling go through me, which happens every time I read/see/hear something super awesome/deep/sad. The last part made the feeling happen 5 diffrent times!

But still, I loved it. It almost made me cry, and I'm not afraid to admit it!

-Peace,

-The Epitome of Eccentricity

PS: All Ur Hair R Belong 2 Us!
May Eve chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Beautiful and moving.
Confer chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
cOOL...
AznPuffyHair chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
i can seriously just see her spending her last few days with Naruto. seriously, i can _ don't ask me how, but that's just how it should be. u owe her that much at least.

that, and she fears a lot of things... she is a walking, breathing dead with too much truama in her head. so like i said, u owe her a lot ... hmm...

and u need to pit her against Anko. to see which one gave up dealing with the other first.

well, HAVE FUN!.
Irememberurface chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
wow! i have so much more insight to atsuko and i understand her alot more. shes a great character and i feel very sorry for her, but she wouldnt want it. im glad you wrote this, it adds more to your AAP story and i will keep this things in mind when i read some more of atsukos antics.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
...I'm speechless. It was...(insert great complement here).

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
creepy crab chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
i like the last part. very deep.

luv ur stories.
spider of the leaf chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
i like it
vlad chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
damn what a hard life. but is naruto the only person left that shows her happiness?
JediClaire chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
It is perfect, and it realy does make you think twice about Atsuko. She hasn't been Narutoed, but she realise that she needs his help. Thanks.
Katsugi chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow, this bit just made me like Atsuko more. I always did find her amusing. But, now she seems to have much more depth to her; She's awesome. Thanks for the information.
cyclone08 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Cool chapter. This helps bring some more light about Atsuko past and her personality. Anyway great chapter again keep on writing.
The Warrior Within chapter 1 . 8/16/2008