Reviews for Eventually
RoryReneeMercedees chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
oh oh, if monkey's rule the world than clash will raise from the dead! yeah- ill actually be able to go to one of their concerts. come on monkey's.

okay sorry- anyways i liked. you didn't ruin jess, you made him well more mature. i think that's what he always needed. although he wasn't sarcastic and that was sad but other than that you captured jess perfectly.

now i have answered all of your burning questions i guess i must go. tata.
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aww! It was not horribly out of character! I really liked your Jess. See, everyone has their own interpretations of him because he is a very complex character. I enjoyed this version of him very much. Also glad to know that Lorelai and Luke are doing good.

But why did Rory have to leave this time? :(

I look forward to reading more of your work. I'd love to know your opinion on some of my GG Fanfic sometimes. :)

Lovely job,

Mrs. James Harold Potter
The Child of Time chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
She laughed. "Paul Anka."

"Right, right. Crazy dog."

"Paul Anka isn't crazy! He's just... unique."

"The dog ate sugar. Off my toes."

"Well, you know better than to listen to my mom."

*giggles* I love it, Sophie! You definitely did not ruin Jess. Monkeys will help us rule the world after we take over, of course. :D I loved the ending. As much as I love Rory and Jess, I think that it was more in character for her to leave. I also adore the fact that Matt and Chris knew exactly who Rory was. I really, really, love this fic! And listening to your rants was no big deal- you listen to mine all of the time :P
yourheartsdesire chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I did like it! And I'm not a big Lit fan. :/ But I though it was very cute! I don't think you ruined Jess at all. It fit him, at least the more adult personality that he was trying out when he guest-starred in the later seasons. And monkeys will one day rule the world-or at least fly. For as Elphie said in Wicked "As someone told me lately - Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly"

Which you totally won't get if you didn't see the play, but whatever.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
good chapter & more please
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I like it so far and would love to see more!
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
"Matt," he said, barely raising his voice. "If you're not too busy sitting by the door listening to every word we say, could you throw down a towel?" A large, gray towel flew down the stairs, landing with a muffled thud. "Thanks Matt."

...um. Best part EVER. I absolutely love you for it.

Oh, and I absolutely love that you pimped me in your author's note. I love you. And your stories. Thanks for the congrats.