Reviews for Injuries Will Tell
Specter14 chapter 6 . 2/7
Thank you for writing this much, even if you had to hiatus. I enjoyed reading! :) I also know how you feel, I don't really enjoy writing either but I still decided to start writing 2 large stories... -_- Anyway thanks again!
zela night chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!
Not happening chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
No no no no no no no what the heck where you thinking?! You just can't torture somebody and not finish the story! The least you can do is let someone else finish it
animerule64 chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Who's going to continue the fic please Add more chapters please
Ravensoul1999 chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
Everybody thinks there writing can improve, no matter who it is, but you can definitely write better than some people who post here.
I wish you would continue forth with the story, but I understand fully. I wish I could take it off your hands, but I probably would end up with writers block trying to finish it. It's a great story though.
Flames chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
This is too good to stop... can you at least give someone the rights to keep writing it?
TheMajorPhan chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
R u FÜÇKING Kidding me I REALLY liked ur book and now u... U... U DITCHED IT
*grabs pitchfork and prepares the annual witch burning ceremony* KILL THE WITCH
Sally Yang chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
will you please finish this story. or is it already the ending.
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Likin' it. :D
don't have one chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
i love this story please tell me what happened to danny
cutegrly chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
I really love this story and would love if I could adopt it and continue it...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
NOOOOOOOO C'mon, can't you continue it?
Call me Mad chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Well, I'm more than a bit dissapointed, but I completely understand and respect your choice. This was a great story though.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
You just described me, my friend. haha, don't worry. I wont judge you for abandoning the story. Though after all these years I have still waited patiently for an update. I understand your pain! We are kindred spirits. haha. XP
inu-rulz chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
lol i read it! and i get it. im exactly the same way. im very ADOS and lose interest quickly too...! its just... i have all these things in my head and i wish i could share them, ya know?