Reviews for Injuries Will Tell
zela night chapter 5 . 8h
Not happening chapter 6 . 9/22
No no no no no no no what the heck where you thinking?! You just can't torture somebody and not finish the story! The least you can do is let someone else finish it
animerule64 chapter 6 . 9/18
Who's going to continue the fic please Add more chapters please
Ravensoul1999 chapter 6 . 5/8
Everybody thinks there writing can improve, no matter who it is, but you can definitely write better than some people who post here.
I wish you would continue forth with the story, but I understand fully. I wish I could take it off your hands, but I probably would end up with writers block trying to finish it. It's a great story though.
Flames chapter 6 . 2/1
This is too good to stop... can you at least give someone the rights to keep writing it?
TheMajorPhan chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
R u FÜÇKING Kidding me I REALLY liked ur book and now u... U... U DITCHED IT
*grabs pitchfork and prepares the annual witch burning ceremony* KILL THE WITCH
Sally Yang chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
will you please finish this story. or is it already the ending.
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Likin' it. :D
don't have one chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
i love this story please tell me what happened to danny
cutegrly chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
I really love this story and would love if I could adopt it and continue it...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
NOOOOOOOO C'mon, can't you continue it?
Call me Mad chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Well, I'm more than a bit dissapointed, but I completely understand and respect your choice. This was a great story though.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
You just described me, my friend. haha, don't worry. I wont judge you for abandoning the story. Though after all these years I have still waited patiently for an update. I understand your pain! We are kindred spirits. haha. XP
inu-rulz chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
lol i read it! and i get it. im exactly the same way. im very ADOS and lose interest quickly too...! its just... i have all these things in my head and i wish i could share them, ya know?
marko37713 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I like this story- maybe you could just put it up for adoption- like get someone else to finish it insted of killing it...? idk i just like this story and would like to read more.