Reviews for Divine Intervention
Larissa chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Great job - this story made me tear up!
Ding chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This story is wonderful! I really like how it was so close to the manga at the end, I'm the type of person who appreciates that sort of thing. Thanks again for the good read friend, chow!
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I just realized that as much as I love this story... have even directed a couple of friends to it... I had yet to leave a review. For that I am very sorry.

This is a wonderful tale, the seriousness with which you treated Shippo could very well be part of what inspired me to show a bit more of a grown up side to him in one of my own stories. I do know that the first time I got a review from a reader commenting on the fact that they had never read anythig that didn't treat Shippo like a cute comic relief, I sent them a link to this story.

I find your treatment of the less explored cast members to be very heartfelt and respectful. Your writing is a delight to read.
Lady Kaisa chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Shippou doesn't get enough love.
I really like how you portray him in this - he's really not so much of a *naive* child as many people make him out to be. I also love your attention to detail; it makes this pretty freaking awesome.
As for the silvery there-but-unseen-sometimes mark, I'm guessing that he's been marked by, well, being kissed by a god. Out of curiosity, is the mark permanent?
I also love how you portray Inuyasha with the twins - it feels spot-on.
(I never know how to end a review. ...peace and inspiration be with you?)
wolfygirl13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wonderful and moving, and I love how you put forth so much time and effort into accurately portraying Inari's mystical form. Many praises and thanks for taking that time to do your research! I also love how you peppered in just enough Japanese language and culture to be tasteful without being overwhelming or confusing. Overall one of the top ten fics I've ever read, thank you so much.
Folle chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I loved that it wasn't entirely clear whether or not Shippou actually spoke with Inari. And his indecision between faith and the need for evidence-very appropriate for someone's Shippou's age, I think.
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow. I never considered that Shippo could have helped in a situation like this. This was wonderfully written!

Atem's Sister Atea chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was an AMAZING story! Are you going to write a sequel to this? I think it would be cool to see how Shippo reacts to seeing his prayer answered, and how he thanks Inari.
HelikaAkileh chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
you weave in everything so well and make everyone seem so "human" in the sense that they're very believable people. wonderful job! i'm not used to reading stories that aren't you know, romantic, but yours are absolutely wonderfully written. you do your research and make everything quite seamless. really well done! i completely love reading your fanfiction.
d.deviants chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This one shot is so refreshing and sad at the same time. I love the way you ended it, focusing the whole story on Shippou and Shippou alone. But for some reason this story really unsettled me. Maybe because it was told from Shippou's point of view, and we saw that he's no longer the little kitsune we know, whose only worries were picking fights with Inuyasha. The sudden realization that Shippou's all grown up made the characters seemed more REAL, and less fairytale-like. It was the fact that they are growing up, and that they do have a finite amount of time for their "happily ever after", that made their brief moments of happiness so much more meaningful.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aw great one-shot.
AEDReaper chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
five stars. faved.
One More Thing chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Aww Shippo is so adorable! And it looks like he saved the day! Well kinda... I liked this story! Fits right in to the manga nicely and its a great idea to imagine! I was sad to see you cut it off right before they were going to see Kagome! But I guess it works for the story. We all know what happens after wards anyway. Wonderful job on this story! Its great to see things through the perspective of younger eyes. :)
Kamira chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aw I just love kinda made me wonder why the well would just all the sudden open up after 3 years, like yes its the anniversary but you can't tell me that the universe would go "Ok well you've graduated high school you can go back now" for no good reason...I really like your take on it :)
Ivellios chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I'm going crazy. I could have sworn I already wrote a review of this story. Well I guess I'm just losing my mind a little faster than I thought.

There isn't much I can say about this story beyond a simple, "It is absolutely, positively, fantastic!"

Nothing else needs to be said in my opinion. Well, I hope you are doing well and you update soon!

Your fan,