Reviews for Pavlov
MermaidInBlueJeans chapter 11 . 3/22
I'm speechless. Amazing. Just amazing.
ehripaint chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Wow, they were wonderfully in character, and I'm loving the ambiguous, almost bittersweet ending. It's real plausible, I could never imagine Gary and Jimmy actually confessing their "love" to each other. Haha, this was a hoot to read - finished it in one go. Just awesome.
GodShot chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh crap! I FOUND YOU! tsk. Finally found ya. I read this story of yours a long time ago in your Archiveofourown account and was quickly gripped by the neck. I thought you're not continuing it and felt a little disappointed... But thanks to Tumblr, I finally found you.

Hey, I don't want to get that person who posted this link in trouble, so please don't get mad. I saw a post about a fanart inspired by your fic and it led me here. :) Ta-da? Haha xD Anyways, great work! I'll be sure to finish this. :)) Sorry, if I reviewed before I even finished reading. I was just so glad I found it. Heh. I think I commented on your account back then... Maybe you'll see it someday. :D
TakemylovedowntoVioletHill chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
This is one of my favorite stories, really. It's such a shame that Bully fandom isn't as popular because the characters are so rich with chemistry. Your Gary is totally in character and I laughed aloud more than once from "brick-headed hermaphrodite" to "jimmy-boy" I could evem read it in his voice. If you kept going with this I would love it but I know that's probably not in the cards. Really, thank you for this amazing read.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
None of the words are good enough for this. NONE OF THEM.

Fics about balanced and healthy relationships are great and all, but nothing gets under your skin like a good fucked up mindfuck of a relationship. I *adored* it. The writing was solid, the dialogue was note-perfect, I liked the balance of Pete, Jimmy was done well, and Gary was just a ungodly mess of 'it is so wrong but I want to hit that so hard'.

Everything about it was EXCELLENT and oh man, if you ever have a moment of doubt that this isn't anything but a fantastic story, banish it. A total classic.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Your Gary is one of the best things ever. The way he fucks with Pete, and then when he breaks down says he thought he could handle rough play. It's amazing. The way NOTHING can get to him, that he can hit back from everything. It's fucking faaaaantaaaastic.

*Reviewspam because this story DESERVES SO MUCH LOVE*
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
This fic is one of the damn best things that ever happened to me. Gary has this sick, psychotic lure and you capture it PERFECTLY.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Holy shit your GARY. Oh my god.
Lady Ambika chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I found it :D

bully - bl . livejournal 96034 . html
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Where is the link in Chapter 5 you said?

Can you send to me? Please D:

XOXO

Great fic.
The Roaming Gnome chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Uber love! At the expense of sounding like a creeper I really would like a link to chapter 5 if you have the time. Does that sound like a creeper? You know what, I don't care! I love this story and I will shout it at the world! Chapter 5 if you have the time please?
Colvine chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
This is a pretty cool story so far. I like that they're both in character, not turning into gooey-eyed girls. And, of course, the Trent bit made me laugh. Hard enough that I cried.

I feel like a bit of a creep, and I bet a bunch of other people have already pointed this out, but the smut-link appears to be non-existant. If it's in your profile or something, then I'm an idiot. If it isn't, could you message me with it or something?
Juniour chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this story is good, but could you email me the link to the full edition? Your link doesn't work.
gamefangirl chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
Cool ending. I just read this today. Awesome.)
Juniour chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
I have a question. In the author's note for chapter 6 of Pavlov, you said there was a sight where we/ I could read the whole story. The sight was not posted correctly, so could you send me an e-mail telling me where to go?

Thanks,