Reviews for JxHQ: Je Ne Regrette Rien
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow! This was the only story of yours I dont think I've read. And the song Is BEAUTIFUL. Had it playing the whole time when reading.

Haha oh Joker and Harley's little love games...

Their so twisted.

I love it.

Anyways. I Miss you! Write something soon!
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I'm sure you were beginning to doubt that I would ever get around to reading the stories of yours that I've been missing. I certainly would have by now. I never forgot though and I'm successfully beginning to catch up after my long semi-absence from the web.

This was a great story to come back to, BTW. It was simple but clearly thought through at the same time. I must say though, you've almost stolen an idea of mine here quite unintentionally. However, what I have planned has an even bigger twist. I can't wait for you to see.

Thank you so much for this story. Faved!
BlessedMay chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Okay, I have to say I feel bad for the ballerina, despite her stupid stuck up-ish-ness. Considering the fact that I've had to put up with nasties like her my whole life, it's very surprising to me to feel for her. But, I suppose having her knee blown out is somewhat better than being dead. Though, if all she ever wanted to do was perform in Swan Lake as Aurora... maybe I'm not so sure anymore.

Btw, gotta love the usage of Edith Piaf. The woman was a marvel.
jarec chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
You know, I'd forgotten this idea. Well done as always!

Oh, and thanks for the mention- and the plug!
Tal Vez chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I loved this! Really it was just so fantastic! (Just liek everything else you work on!)

While I was reading this I just couldn't help but grasp this somewhat mirroring a minor role in Joker's and Batman's relationship but with Harley Quinn and Felicity. I kinda saw it was that - lead the same kind of life but one took a dramatic turn this way and the other one that way. As if to say that Harley - probably if she had continued to stick around with the "normal" crowd she would've endded up like Felicity (except you know- winning an Olympic medal and not a role in Sleeping Beauty - AND HA! THE LITTLE IRONY AND IMPENDING DOOM IN FELICITY'S ROLE! Don't think I didnt catch that! Unless you didnt mean to put it there then...well i guess it all worked out perfectly lol!)

But also cute little mention how Harle ywas always differnet from the rest of the girls. Hence her going down the path to what she has become now - kinda liek a little "this-was-just-her-part-to-play-in-life" kinda thing. Ya know? They're are no coincidences in life and blah-de-blah!

And then the part where Harley killed her - totally saw it as Harley destorying that little piece of herself - that little coulda-been-me/better-half part of herself. And the laughing that ensued - all caused by the Joker! Her "normal life" symbolism in Felicity and Felicity's life all ended with the Joker.

(Probably why he was laughing while she shot her? Saw the little symbolic play in it as well as the obvious "Evil-Harley-Disables-Ballerina-fo-Lifezz!" thing)

I mean those were just some ideas that were floatin around in my mind when I was reading this. Whether or not you intended for all of this to be in it - is a another story!

ANYYWWAAYYS! Good Job! :D
Kateye13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
You are the Mary Poppins of Batman fanfiction, as in practically perfect in every way. Also I love a mean Harley now and again, you know character depth and all that.

Thank you for writing!
Kyarameru chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wow! VERY well done! You have a mastery of the English language. The descriptions were wonderful.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Darkly superb. For the full effect, I recommend reading this while actually listening to 'Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien'...the sound complements it like a nice wine and the translation fits Harley to a T.
lyn452 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
It's so easy to picture Harley as the bubbly ditz devoted to the Joker. Her cruel side (which is impossible not be present as she is the Joker's girlfriend) is shown less. This is a perfect case of her cruelty. The fact you made it personal just gives it that extra dose of depth. Well done as always.
AFY chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Poor Felicity and yay, Harley are my thoughts on the ending. It was interesting and fun to read this.

I take it you also know a thing or two about dancing too...?

"She couldn’t believe how – fat – she’d gotten. Oh, she supposed by normal standards, Harleen had quite a nice body, but by a ballet dancers’ or a gymnasts’ – she’d really let herself go."