Reviews for Return of old Legends, Rise of new Hero's
Dude Rouzum and doing nothing so far. Please continue this masterpiece of yours
Naruto fnatc chapter 37 . 1/4
Honestly, I've seen how Raozum has been writing it. It's not good, and less Dragon Ball Z and more Abridged than anything else.
KiSeeker chapter 35 . 10/26/2015
Dude it is one of the best naruto/dbz stories I've read but please I want you to continue the story. If takes 2 or 3 months for 1 chapter fine but please work on it .
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
nice
Deu2Ex chapter 37 . 8/6/2015
Thank you for taking the time to put up a note, and I am really glad that the story is not dead. I remember back then reading this Fic like 3 times due to how entretaining it was, so I'll be sure to check the new version from Raozum and of course your next DBZ/Naruto story.
Thanks for the good news, can't wait.
dolguldur chapter 37 . 8/6/2015
this is a great story
I am glad that it is being continued
Haseo55 chapter 37 . 8/6/2015
A little disapointing but will by anychance will it borrow elements from this story
ShadowImageComics chapter 36 . 7/9/2015
Interesting story. I can not wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
I thought Goku was supposed to train Naruto not Jiraiya or Kakashi, and yet you've started in the Pein Saga what was up with that?
Guest chapter 36 . 11/13/2014
great chapter update soon
Guest chapter 36 . 7/5/2014
HEY! Why'd u stop?! Keep it comin'!
Jrb chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
So far I like the story but it seems to be more of a dragonball z broly spin off instead of a crossover
dolguldur chapter 36 . 4/17/2014
you have got to continue this story because its the best dbz/naruto crossover ever written
this story is epic
MewLover chapter 36 . 4/13/2014
This really great, the plot is magnificent, the action is amazing and I appreciate the time you have put into this story for us anime/manga fans. I hope you continue this and I give you my best wishes
Guest chapter 36 . 4/11/2014