Reviews for Return of old Legends, Rise of new Hero's
Guest chapter 36 . 11/13/2014
great chapter update soon
Guest chapter 36 . 7/5/2014
HEY! Why'd u stop?! Keep it comin'!
Jrb chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
So far I like the story but it seems to be more of a dragonball z broly spin off instead of a crossover
dolguldur chapter 36 . 4/17/2014
you have got to continue this story because its the best dbz/naruto crossover ever written
this story is epic
MewLover chapter 36 . 4/13/2014
This really great, the plot is magnificent, the action is amazing and I appreciate the time you have put into this story for us anime/manga fans. I hope you continue this and I give you my best wishes
Guest chapter 36 . 4/11/2014
more please
this story is epic
blackcat505 chapter 36 . 4/11/2014
Hurry up and update the story already or someone else should just take it over
Drakosis7734 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
just bookmarking this for the futureok
Drakosis7734 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
just bookmarking this for the future k?
Guest chapter 27 . 2/13/2014
I wonder what would have happened had he sent them to fight either the androids or Cell.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
oh crap I hope Goku don't go shouting Flames of Youth
Kirito chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
You are amazing keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This story is by far one of the best dbz naruto crossover story I ever read which doesn't involve goku or vegeta being reborn whatsoever or naruto being a half saiyan. Hope you update soon after 3 FUCKING YEARS.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
u have been sitting on your fucking tear 4 the last year on this fucking chapter 36 now, if u don't get off you're tear, this stick that's up your ass is going deeper in!...
gamegirl07 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Just came back to reread this story. It's been years since I've read it and it's been on my mind for awhile now. I see you're looking for a Beta-reader. You're writing is quite good, but if you insist on having an editor you can PM me if you like.