Reviews for Wrong Again
Sqry chapter 18 . 5/1
Wait, so they didn't get Heaven and Earth scrolls?
Sqry chapter 14 . 5/1
I think this might be my favorite chapter because of their kiss hehehe and oh, how cute Sasuke was, when he went to Itachi and told him bwahahha
Blarg chapter 18 . 4/18
Seriously you should get paid for the great pieces of work you do, i have loved every idea, twist and even enemy by the way you write it and i seriously can't wait for the next chapter!. Honestly even to be able to consistently write out the personalities of Sasuke and Naruto is truly something akin to amazing and with the story developing in the Narusasu section slowly but surely i love it when they have little intimate moments or random burst of yaoi (e.g Naruto kissing Sasuke) I really love it all! Most stories can try to create humor but will get the minimum effect on the reader, but you have been able to make me full out laugh and i love the idea that you implied in earlier chapters with Minato teasing Naruto and Sasuke about their relationship and referring to them as lovers it really was funny and i agree when you said that since they are 12 they cant do anything perverted but to really get the readers excited and fan-girling i suggest (but you don't need to listen to me, you are doing fabulous already!) that the odd blush or almost kiss really does wonders, but like i said you are already doing such good work so you don't need me to tell you. Alright well i hope that you bring out the next chapter soon! (and with more yaoi!) Because i am genuinely enjoying myself as i read this story.
kuteluver chapter 18 . 3/30
OMG this story is so good! I hope you come back and keep writing. I was so addicted. I want to know what else will happen.
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
update again soon..
hope Naruto and sasuke have made up or maybe not...3 I really liked your plot actually
remy.darc chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
Please continue this story. Most times when I read stories that jump between pov's I lose interest or get confused but that wasn't the case your story. It's engaging and funny yet has enough drama and teen angst not to be depressing like other teen angst stories.
Bellangery255 chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
Really great and awesome!
greymouser chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
I wonder what Sasuke's father managed to get out of him during the questioning, and I wonder how much Mikoto knew.
This is a pretty good story, please don't abandon it. T_T
margy chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
what happened to little naruto and sasuke? the people our naruto and sasuke replaced. where are they? did they switch places with older naruto and sasuke? it's not really fair that our naruto and sasuke completely stole their lives.

the adults should be more worried about little naruto and sasuke. this naruto and sasuke are nice, but they aren't really their own kids. the ones who grew up in this timeline are their own kids. :(
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Some of the story choices this fic makes are strange and I'm not sure I'm on board with them.

One of the issues is that "saving the future" is typically one of the major themes of time travel fic. Otherwise, what's the point of giving your characters a do-over? However, the Naruto and Sasuke in this fic aren't making choices or actively trying to fix things in any way. They just seem to go along with whatever is happening. For example, the entire Uchiha massacre issue was essentially solved without Naruto and Sasuke's direct input. It just somehow didn't happen and the Kyuubi incident ended up taking precedent over the coup. Of all the episodes from the past that the characters SHOULD have taken an interest in stopping, that ought to have been at the top of the list. Instead, Sasuke spent his time in the past playing with Naruto. That was more important than ensuring his family's safety?

Another issue is Obito. I don't follow the logic in him suddenly becoming a parent to Naruto and Sasuke. The justifications the fic gave didn't make sense. Because really, why adopt Naruto out of the blue? So what if the kid was sad and alone. Naruto surely couldn't be the ONLY orphan in all of Konoha. Does Obito just randomly go around picking up stray children, or what? And I really don't get the Uchihas. Sasuke has a mental breakdown/might be an enemy ninja (or so they think) and the solution is to throw him in jail?! What parent would think like that? Why weren't the Uchihas trying to help him/trying to get the truth out of him so they could find the real Sasuke? Weren't they worried? As far as they were concerned, Sasuke was either crazy or kidnapped. Okay fine, Mikoto briefly acted like a mother by taking Sasuke to Obito, but once it was obvious that the kid wasn't dangerous, why didn't she go get him back? Why wasn't she working to establish his innocence so he could come out of hiding? This is her 6 year-old kid we're talking about! There's no excuse to leave him with Obito for a year.

Then there's Naruto and Sasuke. I honestly don't get why they both went along with this whole scenario for a year! Firstly, a year is a long time to be sitting on your hands. As good ninjas, they should have been trying to solve the mystery of what happened to them instead of accepting it!

Secondly, even if they'd decided to accept it, they didn't respond to the whole thing in a way that you would expect them to. For example, Sasuke just got his long-lost family back. Wouldn't he try to take advantage of that and spend as much time with them as possible? And wouldn't Naruto also try to take advantage of the situation and get to know Minato?

And why didn't either one talk to the other about them being from another universe/another timeline?! Again, the logic the fic presents us for this doesn't hold up. All Naruto had to say is, "Hey Sasuke, what if I told you I was really 16 years old and the last time we saw each other, we were fighting to the death...?" That solves the problem instantaneously. The Sasuke from Naruto's timeline would know exactly what Naruto was talking about and respond accordingly, while the Sasuke from this timeline wouldn't, so Naruto could pass it off as a joke, no harm done. Wasn't it worth trying to figure it out if Naruto was the only one who went back in time or if Sasuke joined him?

Incidentally, I started reading this because the summary said it was time-travel fic. It isn't actually. Naruto and Sasuke have traveled to an alternate universe, NOT back in time. (They aren't in their own universe so the timeline doesn't matter.) So to me, the fic is mislabeled. It's not a huge issue, but I wanted time travel fic when I started reading it and was disappointed when I didn't get it.

You write well and I do like the characters in this fic, but I find the story has a few too many plot holes for me to continue with it. However, I wish you luck with your writing.
Crystalzap chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
Wonder what happened to Naruto in the forest? UPDATE!
Sasuke and all the so called adults are idiots to refuse to tell Naruto anything;
thinking they're protecting him they are only pushing him away so that he feels alone,
the worst thing to Naruto I'm sure.
NoLifeButLives chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Awesome story! I'm looking forward to Naruto and Sasuke's relationship development!
Vongolafan16 chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
Yay I got to read this finally!
Unlucky Duckie chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter.
stephanie chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
this was a great chapter and i can't wait for the next one! keep it up