Reviews for Girls Like it When
Kenji otaku chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
I am soooo in love with sai...!. I 3 sai. and i am a girl so dont be confused by my name kenji
GDYRISAA chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Haha! I always thought the only way a SaixSakura romance would work would be by using humor. Turns out, I was right. :)
Kasanra chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Or Ino's POV. That would be awesome. Ah... As soon as I read what the book's chapter was about I got this 'Oh no' feeling.
Kasanra chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I love this story. It's all funny and cute. You should write it again, this time from Sakura's POV.
Sharpclaws chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I liked this story a lot. I was so into the story that my body filled with dread when Sai gave the flowers to Ino. I wish there could have been Sakura's POV of the last chapter. I'd like to know exactly what she was thinking when she picked up the book and also everything that Ino said to her.
Lady Auzie chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
plz plz plz do a bleach on of these stories. I think people would enjoy it emensly!
Scurryfunger chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
I couldn't stop smiling and laughing while I read this story, it was awesome!
Khazia chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
That was quite wonderful. Sai was kept nicely in character; I could just see him doing stuff like this. Well done.
Khazia chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This sounds like it's gonna be fun.
FenixPhoenix chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
Very nice ending good job. I laughed so hard with the misunderstandings but it was good that everything came out fine. Good job.
FenixPhoenix chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
This time I was not just chuckling silently. I was laughing so hard when she was reading his letter. Sai is so stupid sometimes -or rather, most of the times.

Excellent job!
FenixPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
God, I was laughing so hard when he saved the stupid rat so triumphantly. This was a very good chapter.

Only thing is this: "...head the advice of the book" it should be "heed the advice of the book" instead.
DrewMayShipper chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
How adorable! Although, sad as it is for me to admit, my favorite part of the story had to be the part where Sai holds Sakura's hand and she turns all shy xD I loved the rest of the story though :D I loved how everything was against Sai, no matter how hard he tried xD It was a lovely and humorous read :D
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
aw, a sweet story with a sweet ending (i liked the in-character..ness... that you pulled off for them, especially Sakura-fit her type and age perfectly, i think)

the end? (don't forget to change the status of the story if this IS the end...since it seems like it is... .)

But, yeah, like i said...very cute.

rock on and payce out _-
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
Is this the end? I sure seemed like it. If it was what a happy ending. If not, oops...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »