Reviews for Edward's Eclipse
cela chapter 2 . 1/19
I don't know what the hell bella was thinking all through "eclipse". she went all the way to Italy to save Edward from killing himself, told him she would always love him with all that she was and then ran off to jake's house? not very mature bella!
Shadowhunter-Herondale chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is such a great start.
Pats2nd chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
Good job! Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
I love it I love it I love it thank you. You did Edward justice.
kurtisha charler chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
are you ging to continue writing this book i want to continue reading if you are my email iz

email me if you are
KURTISHA chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I KNOW RIGHT I LOVE EMMETT great chapter i realy enjoyed it thanks soooo much for writing 3
La Boricua Cullen chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I did like this; immensely! I think that you really captured Edward perfectly.
La Boricua Cullen chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I enjoyed this chapter immensely and think that you really got Edward down perfectly. I look forward to where you go from here.
k1942 chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Edward might not have such semi-friendly feelings for Jacob, if he had any inkling what the pup has up his sleeve for in the morning! Turnabout being fair play, neither does Jake have any idea of the bomb he's going to hear , so maybe they're even!
k1942 chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
The foundation of a future friendship is building in this cold little tent tonight! Who would ever have believed it?
k1942 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
You're right about this being the best chapter in this book. It nearly tore Edward in two to watch Jake help Bella in a way he couldn't. I have always enjoyed the dialogue that takes place between them as Bella drifts in and out.
k1942 chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Funny how worrying about Jacob stealing Bella caused Edward to miss something so vital to her well-being! The ultimate distraction!
k1942 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
No matter how often I read that scene, it always touches me. She so fearful, and he so determined, and finishing with both so joyful. Yes, even Bella, though Edward might not be able to read her thoughts, she's happy, too!
k1942 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Never going to be an equal negotiation, is it? If only Edward would bring himself to tell Bella the truth, maybe she would accept it more easily? Who knows?
k1942 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I sometimes wish Bella could have read Edward's mind, and he could have read hers. It would have made their lives so much more interesting, now and again. Then I think, maybe not!