Reviews for Edward's Eclipse
smoothietoyou chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
wow...this is really amazing.

i love the intensity you brought into the story.

i could almost feel the complexity of edwards feelings...his inner fights and how he handels the different human emotions.

the way you described his love to bella...breathtaking.

finally somebody who sees edward not only as some handsome vampire bla bla...

and sorry for my bad english...not my language xD.
icefang7 chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
really great chap..wow, thanks and please continue soon
mischief-maker1 chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
So very good! After you finish this story you should write key scenes from Breaking Dawn in Edwards POV. I always wondered exactly what was going through his head. I wish SM would write it in his POV and then switch to Rosalie's where Jacob's POV starts. That would be cool!
Sheeijan chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
I'm so glad you updated! I love the insight you provide with Edward. It's sometimes easy to forget how complex he is, sometimes. But he is truly a tortured soul who really deserves to be understood better.
Aigayafu chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
Perfect! I have truly never read a fanfiction more accurate to what I've imagined Edward to think and feel. Reading this is like floating on cloud nine, beautiful. Thank you for taking your time to write this and I look forward to more in the future _
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love the character of Edward and I wish SM would do the entire series from his POV.
nicole317 chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
luv luv LUV it! update asap! _
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Such a powerful look at Edward, one of my favorite characters. I think you've done him justice thus far. I'd love to see his reaction to the "kiss" between Bella and Jacob coming up. Though he claims not to be mad, I can't help feel he was a wee bit crushed on the inside.
Aigayafu chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
Absolutely brilliant, I hope you write more soon :) In some way Edward is SO Gemini, I know this because I'm a Gemini as well so his thoughts are endearingly entertaining and interesting to read, also to compare them to my own way of thinking.
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow.

This has to be the best 'in-Edward's-head' story that I've ever read. The self-loathing is so tangible, it's almost frightening.
WellMadeMistake chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Are you sure you're not Stephenie Meyer? Because, wow... this is pretty spot on.

It's hard for me to read, not because it isn't written well or anything like that, but because it is just so intense! Its not something you can just sit down and read in one sitting, or at least I can't. But I think that that is a good testament to the quality of your writing; the fact that you do truly and honestly bring across the intensity and confliction in Edward's character.
yourmamasface chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
You write very thoroughly. I can see that. You know, at first, when you said that Edward was one of the most complex characters of modern literature, I snorted, because of the fact that he comes from a book that 15 year olds read. However, when I read through these 7 chapters, I came to understand that he really is very complex; it just doesn't seems like it coming from an 18 year old girl enamoured with him. When reading it from Bella's point of view, it's very hard to view how old Edward actually is and how a 108 year old thinks. Granted, he still is in a young body, but he has seen so many things during his lifetime that isn't revealed in any of the books. He doesn't really tell old stories from the 1920's or fun stories from the 80's. I felt like he was very muted in the stories, despite the fact that he was the second most prominent character in the series; after all, that's what you get when you go 1st person.

I think you have done a very good job of capturing his voice. Which makes me all the more frustrated that Meyer is acting REAL STUPID, and not giving her fans what they wanted after - what I thought - was the crash and burn Breaking Dawn. After Breaking Dawn, most fans were like, "Well, at least you got Midnight Sun to save your butt, Steph", and then she's proceeds to take it away. Real SMART move, there. Just make her fans dislike her more, why doesn't she?

BUT, I digress. Anyways, good story and if your still into your story then I am, too.
penguinopus chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
I discovered this story last night and REALLY like it. Are we going to see inside Edward's head for the "Top 10" nights conversation? I'm just sorry that you didn't include the night they spent together at the house, when Edward proposed. I can only imagine how you would have portrayed his joy when she said yes.
xxkaylaa chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Woah. This is so interesting and I can't wait for more!
fashionista178 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I really like it! :) I think you described his situation really well.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »