Reviews for Edward's Eclipse
Batsofdoom chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Wow that was so good. I really sympathized for him when she did that.. keep up the good work, can't wait to read the rest!
icefang7 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
really good chap. thanks, please continue soon
ANovacastrian chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
"shivers' very impressive, I can't find a fault with Edward's perspective it is amazing, deadly. I went back and read the corresponding eclipse chapter and you could really see how tortured he was, even tho Bella kinda underestimated it. Good work can't wait for the next one D

Are you only going to do eclipse? or some BD as well?
Forever Tragically Torn chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
thumbs up man, more than two thumbs up, like all the thumbs of the children who's parents were cousins and married each other...

I'm not a creep! lol.
usagi.cullen chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Honestly, I can't find a fault to your version of Edward's POV. I absolutely love just how conflicted and analytical his mind is. This is how I see Edward in my mind as I read the series. I really believe that Meyer would really enjoy your take on her character, especially as you touch on some of the most painful moments in the series, moments that Meyer may see as too depressing to write on her own (like how she said New Moon would be too depressing to write from Edward's POV).

Your writing is amazing, there is so much fanfiction that is simple and poorly written. This story has been a breath of fresh air.

As for future chapters that you write about, my favourites would be: Eclipse: when Bella cries all night long and finally fully agrees to Edward's proposal. Breaking Dawn: wedding, Isle Esme, the flight home, Bella's pregnancy, Edward interacting with Jacob and collapsing from the situation in front of Jacob. When Bella lets him in her mind. The poor guy needs some happy moments written about as well.

Love it, look forward to whatever else you write. Thanks.
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Oh my god, I love this story! I really love chapter 8 Temper in this story, it was amazing! I didn't really get to read this last chapter very thoroughly, cuz i have till nine, but I loved it anyway! Jacob's visions must have been torture for poor Edward though, I feel so bad for him!
SamThomas chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
this was amazing!

i think i liked (your version) edward's eclipse better than SM's, and i didn't think that was possible! i really hope you update thsi story, and even maybe do a few scences from BD? i'm crossing my fingers!
fashionista178 chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
I like your views of Edward. This was one of my favorite chapters in the book too! :)
mspacman1 chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
These chapters were incredible! I really hope you continue! You have given me more insight into Edward and have actually made your story feasible with the real SM books.

Please continue...
Peregrinate chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Interesting. Good Edward PoV, though he's awfully controlled in this one.
Batsofdoom chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
That was so good! You should do the part in the tent when Bella is really mad at herself about what she's doing to everyone, wishing for the avalanche- I just want to see your take on what Edward might be thinking... But otherwise great job!
ANGIE chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
first off i would like to start by telling you that i never reveiw fanfictions. i am a writter and i enjoy doing so but i also like scaning through this website now and then. it was just by chance that your fanfic caught my eye. It is amazing! I was so surprised how fast I was able to get obsurbed into this story just as if it were the actual book itself. You have a true gift for things of this nature and I am looking forward to reading more of you works.

TerryFantastic chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
I am speechless. Are you a professional writer? This was...beyond incredible. Your characterizations are so uncanny. Your imagination just ran wild in the most amazing directions. Only the dialogue of this story was Meyer's. Wow. I just simply cannot say enough about your style, your wit, your portrayal. Your vocabulary. YOU are Edward to a tee. WOW. WOW. WOW. I hope you consider doing some sceneds from Breaking Dawn. Thanks for making Fan Fiction QUALITY.
marjojo02 chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Again, great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ANovacastrian chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Wow... you do Edward's perspective perfectly, i always loved his ambiguity and his struggle against his 'inner' nature, you capture it perfectly. Even Jacob is exactly how i would think of his thoughts. Are you going to do the chapter where Edward has to watch her crying? that would be awesome. Well thanks for a fabulous readD
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »