Reviews for Edward's Eclipse
Mayberry chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
this story is so good! Please keep updating! I absolutely love it :)
WD-Den-Mum chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
nicole317 chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
i really Luv your story! can't wait for more, update asap! _
vampyrgroupie chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
I am really enjoying your take on Edward's thoughts in Eclipse. I absolutely agree with you as to his almost painful ability to see both sides of any situation as well as the self-loathing for his vampiric nature that constantly torments him. Keep up the good work-I am looking forward to Part 3.
Stephanie C chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
This is one of my favorite scenes in the whole saga.

You are doing such a great job writing it from Edward's POV. It really feels like we are getting the missing Edward and Jacob thoughts that fit into the conversation we heard from Bella's ears.
Peregrinate chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Good update. I like your Epov. You have a good Jake too, which is important with the whole mind reading thing. I think Jake would enjoy torturing Edward with his daydreams a bit more than that, however.

marjojo02 chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Wow, great job again! Of course, you're working with such great material.

I slightly disagree with you on your portrayal of Jake though. I think his love for Bella was a bit more pure than you've shown it here, and that Edward would have seen that in his thoughts and respected it. Absolutely no objectification of Bella going on there.
icefang7 chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
good chap, thanks..please continue
mischief-maker1 chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Awesome! Just as I imagined it! Can't wait for part 3!
sophie chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
This story is awesome! I love hearing the thoughts of Edward, it makes it even more exciting. I hope you keep updating because this is definately one of my favourite stories.

Keep up the terrific work :)
Peregrinate chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Good EPoV. I'm braving a dial-up internet here, without my computer, so be happy that I'm even bothering to leave a review.

Good EPoV, again.
NubianGoddess chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Geez Edward...Horny much.

Very nice story so far. Everything always sounds better in Edward's POV. Don't you think so?
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008

i think you really managed to capture edward's charecter.

update soon!
JenRar chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
LOVE this story from EPOV! Keep going! :D
mischief-maker1 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
I really love this story. I can't wait for part two! It's going to be almost painful for Edward, I think. You write so should think about doing these few chapters from Jacobs POV too, though, Edward knows what he's thinking, so I guess that would be pointless, wouldn't it?
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »