Reviews for Edward's Eclipse
icefang7 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
this is really good, thanks..please continue
LionsLamb chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
This is one of the best stories I've ever read on fanfiction. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed it. You have encapsulated Edward to a tee; this is exactly how I imagine his thoughts would be. You should enter this on - it's easily good enough to meet their standards. Please, update soon! I need my little piece of Edward to keep me occupied! LionsLamb
mischief-maker1 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Ugh. I'm completely addicted to this! Update again soon, please? Thanks!
marjojo02 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Again, great job! You really get inside Edward's complex motivations.

May I request your next chapter? I'd like to see the one coming up where Edward finds Bella crying and finds out that Jacob kissed her (for the second time).
icefang7 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
i really like this, please continue and thanks
Forever Tragically Torn chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
excelente!
icefang7 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
really good so far, please continue and thanks
muggle1983 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I'm really enjoying your version of events. You write Edward exceptionally well. I was hoping you would consider giving chapter 6 a crack. I was always find myself dying to know what edward is thinking when he is following her and then waiting for her in her room. Either way great job and thank you for posting.
Ladynightfire38215 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Great story. I loved it.
marjojo02 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Great job again! Thanks for letting me know about this fic. I especially liked the memory you invented. I love it when they push boundaries! It's great to see Edward's side of this struggle.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Beautiful.
ANovacastrian chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
ohh i like that one too. Good work, would love to read more from Edward's perspective D

Sarah
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Beautiful. And it would be perfect, except that this whole conversation took place on Edward's bed, not on the couch. That was the one thing that rendered me unable to really enjoy this, because it was bugging me the whole time. Other than that, very nicely done.
pippapear chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Very nicely done.

Cheers.
breazoocullen chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I really enjoyed reading Edward's point of view! You did an excellent job!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29