Reviews for Well Met
... :( So sad.
Nguyen Nguyen chapter 10 . 8/1
Totally epic
Moonflower26 chapter 10 . 2/8
I loved your story, had to read it through the night. I was searching for something like that with Selina and Bruce knowing each other in both civilian identities and in costumes but clueless about the truth. Well Met filled these criteria perfectly.
The ending was bittersweet also I'd rather like to see how they went to "this night was a big mistake" to fuck buddies. There was a perfect description by Selina that were 2 people who managed to create a love square.
Jade V. MacGregor chapter 10 . 1/30
I love it. Absolutely loved it. But it broke my heart, in the best possible way.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
Wow, this was an amazing story. I was honestly enthralled from start to finish. A few grammatical errors here and there but I must say, you write really well :)
Thank You chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Happy Sigh
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
Great story and great ending, guess somethings never change and love the way Bruce and Selina's story end, finally, after all these years, the Bat and the Cat are together again
Purplepox63010 chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Aw! I loved this story!
moonraider123 chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
U shudn't've separated da Bat/Cat for soo long... :( neways...epic writing...
The Far Corners of the Mind chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
This story was exceedingly well written and you kept true to the character's personalities to the end. I especially liked the way you chronicled the story, some chapters skipped to a year, the final one for thirty, which was a first for me. The reader felt at peace in the end, or at least I did. As a writer, you said more in ten mere chapters what most other writers have trouble saying as much with forty-five. Thank you for this magnificent piece.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
This is literally one of my all time favourite fanfictions, and my favourite BatCat fic. I loved the whole thing.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Excellent! One of the best plots I've read on fanfiction. Congratz
MissLuver09 chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Ohhhh! Oh deliciously wonderful that was! Though the cat-bat game was mercilious, i still loved it:) i almost fricken cried at the end! Definately well-written
talenea chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
you really got the characters!
Rise Against713 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
That was a fantastic story. I like how you combined the comic universe with the animated one. Worked out very well at the end. Not sure if Terry and Helena being together would be weird. Biologically they'd be half siblings but it's not like they grew up as siblings, although I'm prepared to pretend Terry isn't Bruce's son like you for the sake of the story.