Reviews for Well Met
nhrc chapter 10 . 5/24
You write in an enviable stile and if the end was different I could be so joyful.
I will not deny :This end hurts me.
I understand how you got to it but I wish to those broken souls lifetime together.
nhrc chapter 8 . 5/24
... (Long silence) ...
that was so ... ho wow so powerful chapter.
nhrc chapter 5 . 5/23
I love love loooooove your Selina.
In fact, I love how you ×´painting×´ your characters.
It's a very good story.
nhrc chapter 2 . 5/23
Haha...very good girl. I really like your Selena.
nhrc chapter 1 . 5/22
I like it : A Perfect first chapter . Can't wait for next.
Ale Nightshade chapter 10 . 4/3
I think I'm late to the party for like 10 years but for what it is worth I really enjoyed reading this story. I've read many many stories about many many fandoms over the years and I have found difficult to read a story where the characters are well portrayed and I think you did found Catwoman and Batman. At the beginning I thought it would be another story where Selina and Batman would be stupid and would never know who each other was but you managed to make it believable and I really thank you for it. This story captivated me in a way I had missed and had not realized, in 10 chapters you satisfied my need to read a Batman story to the point that I no longer feel the need to read every story until I found one a bit better than the rest or ran out of things to read. Sometimes I wish you had written more but, you know, this, as it is, is fantastic. I don't know if you'll read this or not or if you'd like to forget this existed at all but I wanted to review it even if it's been so long since you wrote this but I had not felt the need to review a story because I wanted to praise it and this one did. So thank you for capturing this two characters and their complicated relationship so well and share it.
skottlezz14 chapter 1 . 1/21
Haha Perfect Irony, "..what better way to get his mind off catwoman than Selina kyle."
ZileRacer chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
... :( So sad.
Nguyen Nguyen chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
Totally epic
Moonflower26 chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
I loved your story, had to read it through the night. I was searching for something like that with Selina and Bruce knowing each other in both civilian identities and in costumes but clueless about the truth. Well Met filled these criteria perfectly.
The ending was bittersweet also I'd rather like to see how they went to "this night was a big mistake" to fuck buddies. There was a perfect description by Selina that were 2 people who managed to create a love square.
Jade V. MacGregor chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
I love it. Absolutely loved it. But it broke my heart, in the best possible way.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
Wow, this was an amazing story. I was honestly enthralled from start to finish. A few grammatical errors here and there but I must say, you write really well :)
Thank You chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Happy Sigh
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
Great story and great ending, guess somethings never change and love the way Bruce and Selina's story end, finally, after all these years, the Bat and the Cat are together again
Purplepox63010 chapter 10 . 9/16/2014