Reviews for Ignited
JessieGirl18 chapter 29 . 9/8
Oh no! I really, really love this story series! But I understand, I'm so sorry!
I'mImmortal chapter 18 . 8/9
Following a random guy going to the forest when she feels something isn't right is such an idiotic move? Doesn't she watch movies and see that when people do that they die dajirdniqw
I hate plagues chapter 29 . 6/30
I did it! What. A b word. I am sorry this happened. I really enjoy these stories you have written.
Sora Argetlam chapter 29 . 7/1
I'm super sad to hear this :( I really love reading your stories, I just went and checked and the person must have put their publications to private, because I want to report the exact one she copied
Wikked chapter 29 . 7/1
I will of course go there and report it! I am so sorry this happened. I understand if you won't upload anymore but of selfish reasons I hope that you will.
LovelySakura777 chapter 29 . 6/30
That's horrible! I really love this series too. Don't worry I will go there straight away and do just that. If you decide not to do the third installment I understand. What this person did was wrong. But please do not take down your story. It's one I like to come back and read from time to time. I hope this doesn't stop you from creating your stories. Have a nice day.
ArtemisLuna85 chapter 29 . 6/30
Went to the site and checked it. Rosie from France right? There are no stories that she published on her page. She must have deleted them. Sorry this happened to you. I hope you continue with your stories. Don't let some wanna be writer stop you from what you love to do. Take care
Dreamer4life16 chapter 29 . 6/30
I think I may have gone a step too far. Hehe. But I cannot stand for people like that! Just who do they think they are? It's DISGUSTING! And it's sad that people have no shame in doing things like this. How can you steal someone else's hard work and call it your own? So yeah, I feel I was completely justified in what I did.
First, it looks like she took the story down (thank god!) But that didn't stop me, no ma'am haha. No, I made an account and may have sent her a message saying she was a disgrace to the writing community and that shes a thief blah blah blah. That's after I reported her ass. Then I went and told all her followers that she's a thief. I'm cracking up over here, even though some would say I went over the top. I don't feel I did, we shouldn't have to worry that our works will be stolen by immature thiefs who can't write for shit. Obviously if they have to steal it means A) they're a shit writer and B) they're a shit writer.

While plagiarism is sooooo wrong and you should never ever stand for it if it happens to you. Just know, that your story is so good and well written that others feel they want it as their own. Take it as some (sick) compliment. And don't let this stop you from continuing the series. Stopping the story is like letting her win! And you don't want that. Continue on and let the bitch know, that you know your story is the bomb. And honestly, I'd love to continue reading it! :)
EnchantedNightowl chapter 29 . 6/30
Wow. People are so stupid and it infuriates me to no end that they feel the need to even copy someone's work. It's not hard to think of your own ideas, people! It's actually quite simple! Yeah, they might not be better than some other peoples work, but at least it's YOURS. Like seriously? Plagiarism is my biggest pet peeve, especially as a writer myself. It's ridiculous. It makes me want to throttle them. I hope this issue gets solved soon.
ThisIsHope chapter 29 . 6/30
It might just be my sketchy internet or my wonky phone, but I want over to Quotev and it looks like she may have deleted the story off of her page. I created an account just to make sure it wasn't that preventing me from seeing anything and there still wasn't anything showing. You may have spooked her enough to wise up. I'd still check in every once in a while, though. Just to be sure.
Jane chapter 23 . 11/2/2015
Goodness me, she DOES cry a lot. And faint, though not in this chapter, but she faints a lot too. And she's struck dumb, unable to speak, a lot too. Ok, fair enough, I guess finding out the whole supernatural world exists might have done it to her. But I should think that any imprint of Jacob Black's would be a bit more feisty.
Mitsuyuki-Hime chapter 24 . 3/7/2015
Nice way on resolving the family conflict
Mitsuyuki-Hime chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
I believe that I'm in love with this chapter as much as you 3
Mitsuyuki-Hime chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
Ah, it's nice to see a not-so jealous Bella. So refreshing. Your version of Bella is pretty nice too, given the fact she has actually chosen Edward, but has time for her best friend. I didn't expect the spontaneous wolves though. I thought it was going pretty well even without the wolves, but then again, knowing me I probably would have complained next chapter :P
Mitsuyuki-Hime chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Wow, I really love this FanFiction. It has the perfect amount of love in it! Not too much or fast as to consider Sarah a Mary Sue, nor too little or slow to be boring. I have to ask though, since I was just reading Jake and his dad's conversation and not the details of what they were doing, how did Jake's dad pat his shoulder? I don't think Jake was sitting down and his father is that tall, so... X'D I'm sorry for my lack of attention.