Reviews for Ignited
Mitsuyuki-Hime chapter 24 . 3/7
Nice way on resolving the family conflict
Mitsuyuki-Hime chapter 15 . 3/7
I believe that I'm in love with this chapter as much as you 3
Mitsuyuki-Hime chapter 13 . 3/7
Ah, it's nice to see a not-so jealous Bella. So refreshing. Your version of Bella is pretty nice too, given the fact she has actually chosen Edward, but has time for her best friend. I didn't expect the spontaneous wolves though. I thought it was going pretty well even without the wolves, but then again, knowing me I probably would have complained next chapter :P
Mitsuyuki-Hime chapter 10 . 3/7
Wow, I really love this FanFiction. It has the perfect amount of love in it! Not too much or fast as to consider Sarah a Mary Sue, nor too little or slow to be boring. I have to ask though, since I was just reading Jake and his dad's conversation and not the details of what they were doing, how did Jake's dad pat his shoulder? I don't think Jake was sitting down and his father is that tall, so... X'D I'm sorry for my lack of attention.
ZambleTheZombie chapter 14 . 1/17
Your testing my patience! My ipod is dying so I'm kinda mad.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 27 . 12/5/2014
Ah why is jb mad? Makes ni sense at this point. Sequel?
sherryola chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story. and I need to confess, I'm no Jacob fan. I liked him in Twilight, but I can't stand him in the other books,a nd the imprint on a newborn freaked me out. But there are good things in Jacob-my best friend is a guy, and I liked him as Bella's friend-so I've actually been interested in finding a story where he imprints on someone totally new. You've written a great story, with good strong characters, a very likable Jacob and a real grasp of the wolves. I've enjoyed it very much. If there is a sequel, I'll definitely read it.
LadyFelton1994 chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
So I just read this whole first story and I loved every minute if it. Can't wait to start reading the sequel!
PastOneonta chapter 27 . 6/21/2014
I enjoyed this story about Jacob and Sarah. I thought Jacob was written very well. He was initially uncertain of imprinting but soon grew to love Sarah. I like the way he expressed it to Bella, that he felt as though someone truly belonged to him. That was sweet and sad at the same time. Sarah herself was interesting. She seemed calm and contained and not too dramatic in spite of all the supernatural that happened around her. The Pack was great, Embry and Quil were great best friends, Sam was written well. Paul was aggressive but Leah became a friend. Jake's relationship with Bella was not what I expected but it worked. They truly were just friends. Sarah's dad was bad news from the beginning, I hope her mom and she will heal. Interesting that Jacob ran at the sight of the wedding invitation, he is not able to lose his best friend. Looking forward to the sequel and Jacob's return to Sarah.

Thanks for writing, this was very good.
jace4ever chapter 28 . 5/7/2014
I love your Jacob love your sarah. Love this story. But gotta say i still cant see jacob leaving sarah at all. Cant standvthat he still feels so strongly about her. He shoild remember how badly she treated his fwelings. Cant wait to read sequel.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 28 . 5/6/2014
I love this!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
AHHHH! Jacob you idiot. Get over it. Sarah is your imprint, forget about Bella. I have a feeling he still has lingering feelings for Bella after this now. Loved it!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 25 . 5/4/2014
Amazing!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 23 . 5/4/2014
Awwww they should of said 'I love you'
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Am glad Jacob have moving on from Bella now.