Reviews for The Phone Call
PLEASE UPDATED ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Perfect!
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Julia Lauren chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
HEY MAN I MISS YOU SO!

Your work amazes me everytime i read it.

As the only person on this earth who hates harry potter

(A part from steve haha who is sitting next to me lol)

I think you should write something about one of the books I like.

You can be my personal author :D haha love you forever.

Never stop showing your beautiful work with others :P

It lightens steves day hahaha i think he loves you :P
2von chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
i love this version of the phone call

it's really good! it's great to hear the support from emmett
xXDemons-and-AngelsXx chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
You should make a Twilight Fanfiction on what happened in the airport when Rosalie and the rest of the Cullens came to meet with Bella and Edward after the honeymoon. This is a great fanfiction, you can certainly write well. :)
xox-hattii-xox chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
i always wanted to know what bella and rosalie said on tht call - it's well good
JeNeParlentPasVraimentFrancais chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
hey, I wanted to write a fanfic on if Bella never calleddRosalie, would you mind if i used some of these conversations MAYBE because I wanted to write when the cullens found out? I would totally give you credit, i swear! btw loved it.
lollipop-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
aw i loved it!

i always wanted to know why rose agreed to help bella.

i love rse though, she cracks me up in breaking dawn.

i love seeing this different side of rose!

keep writing, your great!
OstentatiousNature chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
wow. good job. it think you did an amazing job of getting inside rosalie's head. very, very, very in character and believable. great job! _
Wish for eternal happiness chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Wow, that explains a lot about why Rose was so fast to jump in and help me with my pregnancy, I wonder, did you collaborate with Alice at all for this? Because those were pretty much the exact words that I said to Rose when I found out and called her!

-Bella
pink.hot.chocolate chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
i liked it alot. u ddi the characters perfectly. i personally, am an emmett lover, so i luved him beign in there. thsi was an awesome insight into the book. good job!
moonysgirlxx chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
great job like always Nic. i prolly shouldn't have read this since i haven't finished the book yet. luckily i already read this bit lol.
Leigh chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This is so so good. You nailed Rosalie perfectly! Well done! I hope you DO write more for this fandom. Emmett was so cute in this fic as well! I love Emmett :P
TheSarcasticWench chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
You already know that I loves it.

XD