Reviews for The Perks of Being Able to See
M chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Could they be any cuter? I mean... come on.
Dr.Funke chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Your slightly decrept, aging Jess is adorable. And slowly becoming Luke.
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Aw! So cute! And so hilarious! Jess was just so adorable!

Now you can hit me, I've been a very, very bad reviewer, bad Shaol, bad!
Zoraida16 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I LOVED it! Great job!
SaySummer chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I like, I like

Exceptional writing and plot once again. I love your stories. Although, you haven't updated in quite a bit. See if you can soon. Really though, I love your fics. I look forward them and your writing, as I have already mentioned.

This one was really cute. I laughed :]
Lost Ranger chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wonderful and hilarious. I love it
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aww. That was a job well done! You definitely deserved to win whatever contest you entered. Although Jess got older, he didn't lose all of his seventeen year old bad-ass personality, just certain parts of it. I love his reluctance of not wanting glasses. I'm going to go read some of your other stories when I get the chance. I'd love to know your opinion of mine. :)

Sincerely,

Mrs. James Harold Potter
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
good story
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
very cute!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Reggie! I loved it! Congrats again on winning!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
oh, i adore this. i adore it. :) i love future lit more than AU and i love your work so this is perfect. just... perfect. thanks for brightening my day.
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Freakin' adorable. I loved glasses! Jess and I also loved in denial! Jess too. You have this way of writing Jess and Rory's lighter moments that I really like. They can tease each other but it doesn't sound awkward, it sounds natural and sweet. Awesome job as usual.
ApplesAndRoses chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This is soo cute! I loved it.