Reviews for Hardly Polite
Katiebell chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love this story! I noticed you haven't updated in quite a while, please update? This is really good! Please, please, please update?
WaitingForRand chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I hope u continue this. :)
Zelda Maximus chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is...really good. I notice you haven't updated for over 3 years. Please post another chapter? This is quite good. i admire you're writing style and plot line.

-Brittany
NILEY.BELLA.EDWARDxoxo chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
You HAAAAVE to update this story, seriously this is amazing and if i have to review 200 times befoe you update i will -.-
Muse-of-the-Ashes chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh my God! That was perfect! You have have HAVE to write more! I'm so in love. That darker Edward is hott. Laughs. I'll be checking in on this story now. Don't disappoint. No pressure. Grins.
GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
love it so far!

I really love Bella/Edward but andrew is just so damn cute !

:O) Update soon :):) xx
Blushing Brunette chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This was fantastic! You should really continue with it!
RedRose102 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I love it! You should update this story! It's so awesome! Is Edward falling in love with Bella? Or in lust with her? Or maybe not at all in the beginning? Poor Andrew! He's kinda dumb for not realizing the thick tension between Bella and Edward! I hope you continue with this story! Please?
zoanna chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
It's really good and I like it. Please continue! I WANT MORE. AND I WANT IT NOW. :-)
RedHann chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is really good. Edward kind of scares me, but I can't wait to see how this story tunrs out. I noticed that you haven't updated in awhile and I hope you do soon!

Good job thus far.

N
REMY chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE NOW ! YOU WAWNT ME TO DIE ? RIGHT? CONTINUE IT SO I DONT DIE CUZ I'LL DIE IF YOU DONT CONTINUE IT !...Would you continue it! please ?
hennokappa chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Fascinating character contrast. There are so many stories out there now, it's hard to find something completely original but you've done it and it's brilliant. Keep it up; I can't wait to see how this pans out!
Muzo chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This is a good story. It is much better thean some of the so called "Seasoned" writers here on fanfiction.

Do you think you will write more?
HopefulRomantic123 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
oh i like it please update
Christian Sage chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
*GASP*

Oh please continue! This is so good! I can SO picture everything happening so well! You do a great job describing the situation.