Reviews for Work Experience With The Rival
1enchantedgirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I know you've written this ages ago, but I wanted to add my two cents. I love that you've written kaiba as something other than a loner and I love that he has friends. I would love to see more of kaiba interacting with his phisics group. So cool!
sampre chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
I really liked this story tere were a few grammar and spelling errors but I can deal. I like the fact that you put the lemon in the last chapter. I just like stories to end with it not have it in the beginning or the middle. It was a really good story!
dancing elf chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
enjoyed your story
Crazme11 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hm it is a rather good story but all those OC really piss me off. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh fanf, you have all these other characters to use yet you put OC. Well its your story so whatever :P

5 stars for the writing skills but 2 stars for the plot cause I dont like OC.
OnePlotThickens chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I'm really enjoying your story so far...for future reference if you want to use yen conversions the rate is 86 yen per US Dollar
AliceCambio chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
Hello Heva,

I love your writing style and your plot and character developments. I also love the fact that you let bits and pieces of your own culture and traditions fall into your story. So many people here on fanfiction seem to conform to a basic writing style, and that makes everything so bland after a while. I also noticed that you know basic grammar. Good job, and I'm looking to read another of your stories soon.
Proser chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
I've been reading each chapter but now I'm straight up bored. Really, why would you write so much that doesn't feature the heroes interacting! There's no tension in that. I don't want to hear a bunch of minor characters commenting on the main character's premature romance, I want to see it develop!

Gah, the next chapter is when they START interacting, right? Half way through the story and there's been little meat to this.
Proser chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
"The plot thickens"

Right...

You should rewrite this leaner. Take out all the extra prattle and make scenes more intense or focused.
TheScryer chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
When you put Tsume and Toboe in the same story it tends to tell you it's a cross over for Wolf's Rain. Which reminds me that I should go buy the rest of the series...
TheScryer chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Is english your main language? If so, what state(country?) are you from? I noticed a whole lot of things I wouldn't be caught dead saying and they all centered atound the phone.
TheScryer chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I hate it when dogs eat things they shouldn't. We've lost more tissue boxes, magazines, video games and baby toys than we can keep up with. I like how the story is shaping up and I'll leave another review at the end if I can remember.
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
xD

Georgie's like, everyone's dreams.

Why?

She's a good matchmaker who won't go babbling 'bout weird couples at 500 mph
melodyz07 chapter 13 . 11/4/2008
I can't believe that we reached already the end of the story...

*sighs*

That went very quick, right?

Anyway, it was a great story. I loved all the tips added from the show, the OCs and of course SetoxJou

This was a great puppyshipping story!

And of course we want a sequel!
SmokedBoo chapter 13 . 11/3/2008
God, I love lemons. It's always a turn-a-round to have Seto be the uke. I've read three fics where Seto was uke, but only two of those were willingly. Sends chills up my spine just thinkong about the other one ~*shudders*~
SmokedBoo chapter 12 . 11/3/2008
I've had the experience once, waking up somewhere and not knowing where you are (but not like that!). I think it was the WonderWoman I had before that...

I hate the paparazzi. As if it's any of our business as to who is sleeping with who. Honestly, people just think it's their meaning in life to stick their noses where it don't belong.

I've finished my rant... for now.