Reviews for Sins
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
very nice, i was hooked, oh my i keep on reading and reading and then you kill Ino, you murder...
hahahaha XD but still it was goooood
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I thought you got it right with Sasuke's pov :) This one's pretty bittersweet (with the forbidden love and Ino dying) but I'm glad that their love bloomed with a son.
Sasural chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Loved it even tho it was sad! Very well written
NIVNIV chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
this was so sad but good made me wanna cry...
AkemiYumikov3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
definitely the seven deadly sins! Ino just died! Anyway, this was really great!
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
gahh this was good

actually i'm writing something like this

only i'm making each sin a one-shot xD

but this was so friggin good

the ending, though sad, was breath taking

really nice job! heheh :D
Lamanth chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
WOW!

There was such a strange, sad beauty to that that it almost took my breath away.

And while I feel sad for Sasuke and the child the he and Ino had, the one I feel most for is Sakura.

To have to live your life in the shadow of another person.

To know that you are a replacement for a loved one who you can never compare to.

Forbidden fruits are the ones that taste the sweetest, and I think it must be the same with love.

Such a bitter sweet story and I think you were right to let it continue.

Love Lamb
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That was incredibly sad! But I loved it!
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh Jesus Christ. That was... UGH BEAUTIFUL. Definitely one of the best I've ever read, if not the best fic I've ever read. Oh God. I envy your writing skills.

Well, like all your fics, this left me speechless. But this was by far my favorite of yours.

I'm sorry my review doesn't do justice for this fic.
silvertv chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
that was a really good story, great work! writing Sasuke as a king was a good idea, it matches his character pretty well, although isn't the last deadly sin sloth, not dishonesty? Although you probably just tweaked that for the story.