Reviews for Thought
arsehattery chapter 1 . 4/1
I love this. No, really. It's brilliant and intensely, well, thought-provoking.
the whole world is watching chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Seems like Lily can't make up her mind. She tells Sirius to stop thinking and then at the end she's telling to think about it.

Anyway, this was a really good little fic
wolfdog127 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Makes sense, good fic by The way
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This is so true. Lily and Sirius, I think, do NOT work well together as a couple but are awesome friends. This is just how I like the friendship. ] Well done.
Courtnee chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
YAY! I get Sirius and his confusing glory! :D. He's funny when he makes no sense. And i never have gotten the point of that saying. It's siriusly confusing. :)

Mih Black chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
loved it. i'd like to say exactly what i thought about this fanfic, but i'm not american and i can't find the right words to describe it. perfect, enjoyable, great.

Ieyre chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This is a nice little snippet. I like how you portray the relationship between these two characters-there's something a little uncomfortable about it.
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
:) I love Sirius. I think you got l/s in the right light. Great oneshot. :D
RadicalReason chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
If you think about it, it isn't confusing at all...
therisingharvestmoon chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
'Siriusly, you can't think in a cake or you'll stop drinking!'

'... Uhh... '

lol, sorry. Naw it wasn't confusing at all, hehe, I liked it... But then again the about of time I spend talking to Thomas I'm not easily confused anymore.

Just easily dumbfounded by his overwhelming interllect... it rolls of him like waves. Euch.

Anyway.. ILIKEIT. More fic! More fic!
wannabe witch11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
very interesting.. and confusing.. LOL.. but i liked it.. and i love lily and sirius.. so yeah.. LOL.. good one shot!
mondayblues chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was surprisingly good. And I couldn't help but think that 'raw' kinda describes this oneshot.

You did a very good job with the characters and portraiting their hm...thoughts.

Congrats & thanks for the confused-Sirius. I'll make good use of him. ;)