Reviews for Jenny
Darkwhovian chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
kill someone gruesomely!
Anomaly chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Witchcraft is already taken. There's always Daleks, as Jenny's never met them. Or a disease carried to Earth by a 2-hearted species, a disease that only hits Rose. Then, she has hours left to live, and Jenny and the Doctor must fight their way intothe Alien's base to find a cure. Maybe River could pop up in the nick of time to save Rose. She's married to the Doctor, so she's Jenny's stepmom. Or adoptive mum. Either. There's also a species of alien that, similar to the Slitheen, wants the Earth for some purpose or another. They bring a plague to Earth that has never been seen before. They want to use the aforementioned plague to lower the population of the planet. Then it is easier to use for their purposes. Purposes could be anything from a home to a playground to a toy. OR:After about 20% of the population is cured, they step forward with a cure. As they have saved the lives of the human race, they will be worshipped as gods, giving them a peaceful existence with human slaves building temples devoted to them.
the reaper chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Her brother could have had seen the TARDIS before, but he wasn't supposed to, so he forgot. Now he remembers. Please keep writing! I love the story so far!
Rypawz chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Awesome!
hope your writing more :3
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
they should fix her brother than have him try and woo jenny
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Jenny should have romance 3 I love everything so far
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
I think jenny and jack should get togehter
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
good
MattisonSmith chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
Bring your muse back please write more i LOVE THIS SToRY!
lolcentral101 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Wow nice I just came across your story and I really like it you should continue and I've noticed that you haven't updated since like 3 years so i'd appreciate it if you update soon thanks and keep up the good work!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
This is brilliant! Maybe, there's a planet whose inhabitants sort of watch Earth like telly, but no reruns, and they love Shakespeare. They missed the plays, so they found copied over the IntergalacticNet (space internet, suppose) and are using some sort of mind control to make people act them out.
inlovewithstylinson chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
please update love this story
ImBusyPlanningGlobalDomination chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Hey, it's been what, 3 years since you've updated?

I just ran across this story and I've loved it soo far, and u really need to continue it!

... i'll give you chocolate cookies if you do... *holds cookies up.. they steam enticeingly*...

and if you don't *HOlds up sonic screwdriver menacingly*
RainEcho129 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Absolutely brilliant! Please keep writing!
hopingforthemoonlight chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
Please Update soooooooooooooon! Jenny is so cool! And it could be Luke/Jenny or something!

Moonyxx