Reviews for Late Night Storms
The Queen of Confusion chapter 19 . 11/17/2008
Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
catgrl chapter 19 . 11/14/2008
Wow i like this story it is very good... I kind of do think that

Abby and Gibbs do belong together on the show... Gibbs should

marry Abby to in thins story really soon...

Cant wait for more...
LynTheMe chapter 19 . 11/8/2008
you have to write more and fast! i really really really really really REALLY like this story. it is SO great. with gibbs and abby and mcgee who's jealous, and tony who's trying so hard to be the perfect uncle. so sweet, and great
LynTheMe chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
yai! she's pregnant ! so wonderful ! ) ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-i'm loving it :o)
ssbailey chapter 19 . 11/7/2008
Great Update!
sorgina13 chapter 19 . 11/7/2008
Nice. Look forward to next update asap
KellyRoxton chapter 19 . 11/6/2008
Aw we've already named the Baby Jack Cool Beans. Write more and post soon. Great Chapter Loved Tony's inquisition ;) Great Scene.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 18 . 10/31/2008
Oh crap! Way to leave us off on a cliff hanger!

Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 18 . 10/30/2008
I have been enjoying reading your story on Gabby. I enjoy reading about GAbby, want more, want more, Please.
snapeygirl chapter 18 . 10/22/2008
Oh no! Has Abby gone into labor?

Please update realy soon!
Joygrl88 chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
And? I'm going nuts here waiting for gibbs to show abby how much he missed her! ya gotta help me! i absolutely love all your stories! please write more.
KellyRoxton chapter 17 . 10/12/2008
Great Chapter I can't wait to read more. Hm wonder who the woman in the lab is. Great Job.

Hugs,
KellyRoxton chapter 16 . 10/6/2008
Great Chapter I like the name of the puppy something a young girl would name something. Great Job. Write more and post soon..

Hugs,

Kel
goth-gibbs chapter 15 . 10/2/2008
Amazing keep it comin
KellyRoxton chapter 15 . 10/2/2008
Great Job. I can't wait to read more. I'm surprised for Tony asking for pancakes and actually having the guts to ask about how Abs convinced him.. Giggles I could just see Gibbs face.

Great Job.