Reviews for Late Night Storms
KellyRoxton chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
HI I love your story. This chapter didn't have what I was expecting. SEems Abby forgave him so very fast. What about Gibbs looking into some sort of Hand fasting thingey. I know Goth and Wiccan are not totally together but maybe something like this would apease her.

Hugs you love the story.
georgiamagnolia chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
BRILLIANT!

That is just what I would expect Gibbs to say, Abby is more than #5, she is ... well, She's Abby!

Great scene with Tony too. :)

*treats*

*more treats*

*hugs and GibbsAbbyLove*
SexyScottishDoc chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
::facefault:: didn't see that comin'! hope they resolve it soon, can't wait for the next chapter!
KellyRoxton chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
Oh Poor Abby. What a development. Great Chapter. Angsty to the hilt. Whe. Write more and post soon.

Great Tonyness.
georgiamagnolia chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
oh, this is not going to be pretty. Good thing Abby loves Gibbs to distraction and forgives him even when she should make him squirm a bit more.

;)

*yummy goodies all around*
georgiamagnolia chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
LOVE IT!

Still loving this story!

*gives lots of treats*
KellyRoxton chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
Great Chapter oh my goodness I was waiting from the head slap from Abby to Tony. Hope you write more soon.

Hugs and Love,

Me
ssbailey chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
oh poor Kalila!
lucasluvforever chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
great update! update again really soon! poor tony! i hope gibbs doesnt kill him?
Ask me a question chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
update soon and tony will be killed by abz and gibbz
lucasluvforever chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
Great update! Wow gibbs is gonna be pissed at Tony! Don't let him kill him!
ssbailey chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
oh yay a baby Gibbs! and I love Gibbs comment about Tony's phone call. :) great chapter!
KellyRoxton chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
Gibbsey I think he's gonna be making her pay big time for that little line. Grins. Oh this was a GREAT chapter and poor Abby and Gibbs. Only a little time alone. Great Job.

Write more and post soon.
georgiamagnolia chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
I love this story, Tony is so damn cute with Kalila, but so very in character as well, Good Job!

And it goes without saying that I love Gibbs and Abby together. :)
lucasluvforever chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
great update cant wait for more! glad you used my idea!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »