Reviews for Late Night Storms
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
GReat Job I can't wait to read more. WoW a few hours home alone.. Hmm makes ya wonder why she got totally dressed. Unless she really likes the way Gibbs helps her get out of all those clothes.

Write more and post soon.
lucasluvforever chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
great great update i cant wait for the next update!
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
oh my god that was so GOOD! Love How she pulled him in for a longer kiss. Love the line "I'll go see her now" giggles you could just see Gibbs with the whole "NoW' look in his eyes.

Hugs,

Write and Post more soon.
georgiamagnolia chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
So happy to have found your stories!

I am very glad this went beyond a one shot, it rocks a big bunch!

KellyRoxton chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
Another Great Job. Keep up the good work. Gah Jen was pretty frosty. Great Job.

can't wait to read more.
has3147 chapter 6 . 8/26/2008
Great story! I've been following along, it gets better with every chapter...on pins and needles to see what happens next...please update soon!
ssbailey chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
OMG where are Gibbs and Tony?
lucasluvforever chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
that was a great update update again soon!
Fullmetal Pipsqueek chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Damn, that was good. Now gimme more, and nobody will get hurt. :P
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Story is getting very interesting; at first I wasn't sure where you were going with it but now it is getting really great, can't wait till the next chapter. Keep it coming.
KellyRoxton chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
oh no how traumatizing for the little girl. Of course I love the angstyness of this story. Great Job. I know I spelt that word wrong but I really and truly can't wait for your next chapter. I hope you post soon.

GAbby Rocks.
KellyRoxton chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Oh no. Gosh I don't want that sweet little one to be in danger of course so is Abby prolly without even realizing it. Oh my goodness. Write more soon.
lucasluvforever chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
great update update again really soon.
ssbailey chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
oh geez! I guess it just couldn't be easy huh? I think I disagree with Gibbs though...I think he and Abby should have a little brother or sister for Kalila to play with. Maybe a little sister named Gabrielle "Gabby" Caitlin? :)
D chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I think in your summary you mean 'tragedy' not 'tragity.'

cheers.