Reviews for Late Night Storms
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
oh no drama at the cemetary. Poor Abby she and Tony and the older D's don't need this.
ssbailey chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Oh dear. I guess the DiNozzo's are in pretty deep with someone if this henchmen are crashing the funeral. At least we know it's not the mob. Personally I'm betting on the FBI. Maybe Kalila's mom was about to turn over some information to the FBI on someone that would help the FBI catch them and then she was killed for it and so now the FBI want to see if Kalia knows anything or where her mother would hide that information. or maybe not. haha. anyways great chapter!
lucasluvforever chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
great update! update again really soon!
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Great Job. Write more for either story. Can't wait to read where this is going.
lucasluvforever chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
that was great. update again really soon!
ssbailey chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
aw Gibbs is always so good with kids. great chapter!
ssbailey chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I love this Gabby story you've started. especially now with the Kalila/child angle between Abby and Gibbs that you've got going on. :) can't wait to see what happens next!
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Love that he didn't leave until he gave her a kiss. Another Great Chapter. Glad your going to continue with it.. Why not our minds don't always stop.

Write more
lucasluvforever chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
that was awesome! update again soon!
louise1717 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
i love gabby and the introduction of kalila is a nice touch,look forward to some h/c hopefully the hurt for gibbs...
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
What a Great Idea for a story. Good Job. Like the twist and pull of the story. Write more soon for Both stories.

Hugs,

Kelly
Karakot chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
like it hope you do more soon

karakot