Reviews for More Bark Than Bite
SciFiNutTX chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Dean playing with light sabers and extreme make-overs for fuglies. My oh my, your mind does work in strange and mysterious ways!

Oh, I just love this AU. Awesome, as usual.
Nyx Wings chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Hee! What a fun read. I love the image of Dean playing with the lightsabers, I like that. And Sammy playing diplomat to all those creatures, man, that's just priceless! Chupacabras and sasquatch and...what was that last thing, with the the hooves and wings? I really liked this, very amusing. :)
Ster1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Just loved this! Sam's therapy sessions, Dean showing off his new skills, Coyote protecting his own. And the humor was spot on! This is a such a great 'verse...
PADavis chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Sam, don’t get that close. Dude, you don’t know where they’ve…of course he’s not listening to a damned thing I say.

Was Dean going to say you don't know where they've been? I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe. And that's after burning my late breakfast to a smoking cinder reading this and howling instead of remembering to set the timer.

The voices in your head are totally trustworth. They love you and only want what's best for you. Really. I'm serious.

Thank you so much for this!

Your rabid fan base

aka Phoebe
dnachemlia chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Aw, c'mon! You can't stop there!

Loved it, but then again, I love all your CoyoteDean stories.

"Talking with Goatsuckers" *snork* Poor Sam had no idea what he was getting himself into, there.
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Lovely lovely lovely - amazingly wonderful, have already forgiven you for Unaware. This is delightful. Love Coyote and Dean and Sammie Sue. On to Ch 2

21 | « Prev Page 1 2