Reviews for Only A Man
Rover chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Whoa... well done.
GinnyAHeron chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Simple, concise and elegant. This piece was written beautifully and with perfect characterisation for all mentioned. Loved it, thank you for writing it.

-Ginevra Annabeth Herondale
Ginipig chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Am I stalking you now? Perhaps. Am I ashamed? Maybe a little.

But I have this thing where, if I really like something I read, I have to comment on it. It started after I began writing my own fics and realized how wonderfully fulfilling and day-making reviews could be, even a long time after I finished a story.

And this one I much more than "really liked." Holy [insert curse here]. It's dark and amazing and perfect and PERFECTLY SOKKA. If ATLA wasn't a kids' show, this is how it should/would have gone down. And the way he chose to do it ... The irony is beautiful and again I don't have words. So.

Amazing.
Speechless.
So good!
-Dyslexic Nerd
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I can completely see this happening. It's short, but completely too the point and still able to be heart wrenching.
N chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
A really excellent insight into the characters. I think it managed to be mature and adult while staying true to canon.
claudiapriscus chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh man. completely awesome and totally chilling.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh wow. I truely don't know what else to say. I guess being a non-bender Sokka could see how Ozai could come back and attack. Suki also a non-bender probably saw the same thing. Awesome job!

-D101
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
So much yes. Well done.
fifth11 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
*clap clap clap* You know the only reason this didn't canonically happen is because it's ~technically~ a kid's show.
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh snap! Excellently dark. Love the use of parenthesis.

-SW
Bluegoat chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow, I liked this. It was grim and insightful. So Sokka took a realist's perspective, or was it for revenge? Nice stuff.