Reviews for Only A Man
Speechless.
So good!
-Dyslexic Nerd
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I can completely see this happening. It's short, but completely too the point and still able to be heart wrenching.
N chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
A really excellent insight into the characters. I think it managed to be mature and adult while staying true to canon.
claudiapriscus chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh man. completely awesome and totally chilling.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh wow. I truely don't know what else to say. I guess being a non-bender Sokka could see how Ozai could come back and attack. Suki also a non-bender probably saw the same thing. Awesome job!

-D101
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
So much yes. Well done.
fifth11 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
*clap clap clap* You know the only reason this didn't canonically happen is because it's technically a kid's show.
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh snap! Excellently dark. Love the use of parenthesis.

-SW
Bluegoat chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow, I liked this. It was grim and insightful. So Sokka took a realist's perspective, or was it for revenge? Nice stuff.
dormitos chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
wow. just, very very wow.

I find this fic, which is not even a thousand words, better than over half of all other Sokka portrayals in ANY fic in the Avatar section. you got the characterization just right, and it went hand in hand with a convincing idea (ozai's death). i mean, i know it's on a kid's channel, so he couldn't die, but seriously?

great job portraying sokka's pragmatism and determination, as well as aang's limits and toph's reaction. i wish i could write sokka as well as you do!

really great one shot all around.
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I like the idea behind this oneshot, and I enjoyed reading it. :)

It's a shame that the benders do seem to forget just how dangerous a non-bender can be, at least Sokka and Suki know better. The method that Sokka employs here is a little more cold blooded than I expected, and not as quick as the fate of Melon Lord, but I guess he wants to protect Aang from knowing that he's done what needed to be done. :o