Reviews for Bleeding Love
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Tenten would totally argue with sakura about the cast. I loved the ending too. Good job!
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
'Tenten, I may be harsh and careless to you, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you. I have always loved you, and I always will.' *Sighs wistfully*
T chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw... / (blush)

So cute!

Makes me fell all warm and fuzzy all over...

More please!

T
GaaraXTentenxNeji chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great...make another NejiTen story...
Elephantie chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
m i loved it.

Nerd4eva chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
AW Cute, hee hee awesome job! P
Alois21 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
whoa sheet! who knew! who knew! who knew! haha...say, i've read your review reply in "will you change for me?" and you say you hate it when people lie and saY "i love your story". do you think i'm lying? because, if you think so, then i am not. i really enjoy your stories...and a lot. i am not lying when i am saying that when i arrive home and open the computer, first website i would type would be: /~mercilessruby right before my own account. i really love your stories and i'm not lying when i'm saying that. when i don't like a story, i wouldn't even bother finishing it or looking at the author's other stories...trust me (hope you do)i really love your stories!

~ja!
Bleeding love chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
AW
Similarly different chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
kawai!
Nerinea chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
*smiles* i love this story too!
Crashgirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This is relly awesome! NejiXTenten 4 eva!
xoxo-sugarHIGH-xoxo chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
KAWAII!
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
WOW.

SERIOUSLY WOW.

I love this oneshot a lot!

x
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Damn... just 'cause Tenten broke her leg! XDD If only she had broken a finger then maybe something could could happen.

lol