Reviews for Active Apathy
thumos chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
THANK YOU. Someone who finally gets that Azula didn't deserve all the horrible treatment she got in the end. I don't agree with the other viewers in the sense that, yes, Zuko was being a little hypocritical with Azula, but given his uncle's - and everyone else's as well - attitude towards her, can you really blame him? But I like how you made him feel guilty for his actions here, actually reflecting on their implications. Good job! :)
writergal24 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I like it! Good job!

writergal24
Passionworks chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hmm, this is an interesting approach to a very real topic. People sometimes fail to see the corruptness hiding in even the resurrected Zuko, and it is nice to see someone put it into words, especially in such an amazing way. Excellent story, but, as TrueThinker previously pointed out, I think you need to applicate italics when Ursa speaks -it may help to draw them out more, since they are incredibly significant to the story itself. :) Anyway, nicely done.
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
THANK YOU.

Zuko's actions were so hypocritical, I'm so happy someone finally put it into words!

Téa
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very good! :D

Ella
card castles chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I agree! Zuko's a jerk. I can't believe him. I'm glad you wrote this, but Ursa's "quotations" should have been emphasized with italics or something.
Forlorn Maiden chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
/Thank/ goodness, someone brought this point up. I mean, seriously, he was gonna let her die. What kind of older brother is he? Isn't he supposed to be better than his father? Apparently not. When he didn't go to save her, I was so POed.

Thank you for writing this.