Reviews for Fireworks
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
A truly remarkable story! I'm honored to have read it.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Not even a kiss! I wanted a kiss although I love this story, the buildup was killing me!
Joreleroo chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I liked the story. I was just wondering though, why did Harry give Draco the bracelet? And does "Tomorrow, they would have to formally say goodbye to all of these" still apply after they held hands in the end?
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I liked it so much that I read it once again and I think it couldn't be any better. Why can't I fin such a sweet admirer like Draco who would know me so well? -
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was so sweet. Sort of quite and very nice. I really enjoyed it.
MoGo1994 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Dear Emeraldine087,

I don't know enough words to explain how much this truely touched me. I will be honest. I was looking for a quick pairing in an abandoned hallway. But I am SO glad I clicked on your story instead. It brought me to tears. And if you were to personally know me, you would know that's a hard feat to do. So thank you for bringing this exceptionally wonderful story to life.

Your New-Found Fan,

Morgan
Imadethistoreview chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is so lovely.
Nutmeg49 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow, I do rather Love this!

It's cheesey and its really not something that I would ever expect to happen, but you made it work. It's beautifully written. I was actually taken aback by the beauty of some of the words. I loved Draco's speech about how he would always be the person cheering to quietly. It as nice.

Well done!
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
The story's so sweet. - Great job!
Eva chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
So beautiful...but i wished they kissed though. lol.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I so love rereading this!
wanderlustlights chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Such a lovely story. Eh, made me cry a bit, actually, but definitely wonderful - I believe the best stories always make you cry, and you've done nothing short of that, here. Haha. Again, great story. Keep up the writing, you're wonderful. :D

Love,

Nymphy Fate.
suki53 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
It's quite a beautifully written fic. I like the fact that it isn't rushed it just unravels. amazing descriptions.
Raeshi chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This is a very good Draco and Harry story. I loved it!
NordseeStrand chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
How sweet!

I can't wait to read more from you!