Reviews for TFM 2: The Adventures of SG1
james.wylie.guerra chapter 31 . 2/11
Hope you come back to this. Its a fun story
abcea chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
hey-not sure if you check this or not-but please update this? I personaly really enjoyed this and hope that you will continue!
Fantastic job...
Reithandina chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Hey, adored your story :) Very well written and only notices a few misspellings, but that mostly comes with quick writing and proofreading, Adore the plot as well- brilliantly thought through, though I fear a little that Harry might loose his magic. :)
I can see the next chapter didn't come that fortnight that you promised and that it's been 4 years now- You ok?

Looking forward for your update,
Zelda Ray chapter 31 . 5/31/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
nathan.tankersley1 chapter 31 . 3/31/2014
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
ehhh... and it was getting really good. pls come back and update soon
NewMoon.SunRise chapter 31 . 6/25/2013
Just finished reading TFM 1 and 2. It was enjoyable to read, but it was disappointing to get to this point as it still feels unfinished. Having dabbled at writing here and there I know it doesn't always come easy to a writer to simply write, nor is there always time to do so. Yet the feeling of a unfinished story remains...
Tanaxanth chapter 31 . 5/25/2013
Any chance of this being continued in the future?
It is a fun story.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 31 . 5/22/2013
any plans to finish the series, i've enjoyed reading what you've done on it already
Vrael Nocturnal chapter 31 . 3/22/2013
Please, please, please update this again!
I absolutely love this story.
Can't wait to see the Harry/Sam _
Also, will Harry eventually Ascend? (and then Descend?)
LoganAlexander chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
i wish you would rewrite this story and the first part of it... it could have been much better. i feel like harrys presence didnt change enough
Selias chapter 31 . 2/18/2013
Great series. Best Harry Potter x Stargate fic that I've read. Are you planning on continuing this in the future?
Selias chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
I think it was Algie. Probably short for Algernon.
Kezza chapter 31 . 1/16/2013
Please continue, really good story and I really want to read more.
MorphineSunshine chapter 31 . 9/3/2012
This has got to be one of the best SG-1/HP crossover on fanfiction. I hope you'll get back to updating this eventually...?