Reviews for TFM 2: The Adventures of SG1
sylvelle chapter 20 . 5/21/2016
Having Harry's magic gene's jor whatever removed makes him not Harry. I've been wrestling with the whole lack of magical power you saddled him with, and still don't lkke it. I know you had a reason, but it diminishes harry . Obviously he doesn't need the magic to make a difference but I think it is time for things to lighten up for Harry. Please do not kill him or have him ascend.
enji-benjy chapter 31 . 3/30/2016
This was a good story, it's a shame it seams to have been abandoned.
enji-benjy chapter 27 . 3/29/2016
Why can't you just have them get together already.
enji-benjy chapter 23 . 3/29/2016
I hope you don't keep dragging up useless versions of HP characters.
and don't you need to be in the army for 5 years before you can apply for SAS selection?
enji-benjy chapter 9 . 3/29/2016
Doesn't all that talk of magic over the radio mean the Tok'ra know about it now? I thought they were keeping that from them?
james.wylie.guerra chapter 31 . 2/11/2015
Hope you come back to this. Its a fun story
abcea chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
hey-not sure if you check this or not-but please update this? I personaly really enjoyed this and hope that you will continue!
Fantastic job...
Reithandina chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Hey, adored your story :) Very well written and only notices a few misspellings, but that mostly comes with quick writing and proofreading, Adore the plot as well- brilliantly thought through, though I fear a little that Harry might loose his magic. :)
I can see the next chapter didn't come that fortnight that you promised and that it's been 4 years now- You ok?

Looking forward for your update,
Reithandina
A'Lee'Ray chapter 31 . 5/31/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
nathan.tankersley1 chapter 31 . 3/31/2014
update
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
ehhh... and it was getting really good. pls come back and update soon
NewMoon.SunRise chapter 31 . 6/25/2013
Just finished reading TFM 1 and 2. It was enjoyable to read, but it was disappointing to get to this point as it still feels unfinished. Having dabbled at writing here and there I know it doesn't always come easy to a writer to simply write, nor is there always time to do so. Yet the feeling of a unfinished story remains...
Tanaxanth chapter 31 . 5/25/2013
Any chance of this being continued in the future?
It is a fun story.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 31 . 5/22/2013
any plans to finish the series, i've enjoyed reading what you've done on it already
Vrael Nocturnal chapter 31 . 3/22/2013
Please, please, please update this again!
I absolutely love this story.
Can't wait to see the Harry/Sam _
Also, will Harry eventually Ascend? (and then Descend?)