Reviews for Running Current
Jirel chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
I checked and your last post was 3 months ago so you CAN work on this story if you want to. I hate people that leave all their readers hanging because they don't feel like finishing a story. If you're not going to update it, take it down.
Phoenix From The Ashes chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Wow! this is so good!

it's amazing! i normally don't read stories that are under a T rating because i find them boring, but this story has proved to me that i shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

I really liked the way that you've captured Dee's spirit, by making him determined to get out of the hospital and his ever-present worry for Ryo, while giving him a more serious edge rather than his usual comedic tone.

You've also made Ryo's character very believable with his quiet and withdrawn approach to Dee's 'death'.

Next chapter, I'm hoping you will have some of Ryo's p.o.v, with some background info on the killer?

This story is amazing and i can't wait for the next chapter!
Cel chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Hey!

I just wanted to tell you that you wrote a very well written, good plotted and very interisting story! Even if Im bursting from excitement about what is going to happen to Ryo

Please Update soon,

Cel
buffaluffalo chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
This is an excellent story so far! Please continue! :)
Lady Feather chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Beautiful work! Excellent plot and you've kept Ryo in character very nicely, despite the trying situation you've put him in. I am looking forward to further chapters in this series.
Poshu chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Aah! Dee!

Who's Ryo going for? I gotta know!