Reviews for The Problem Continues
literary1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Poor Reed and good ol' Malloy. I love how you portray their friendship. You're the best Adam-12 writer I've had the privilege to read :)
ancilladominijc chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was beautiful! Thanks!
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
like the story but was wondering if u knew of what happen to apple is golden and so is friendship would love to know if u have it thought i did but i don't and wold love to read it again
ALC1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh how I love angst-y Pete and Jim stories! You've spun a delightful tale, and I'm very happy I stumbled upon it. I notice you haven't written anything for some time and I hope that that changes soon. You have a knack for writing these. Thanks for sharing your gift with all of us. I enjoyed this story a great deal.
lol chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I'm not sure how I found this...but I like it. I just started watching Adam 12 and this story could be an episode script. Is it? :D
Autumrose chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Very good story
Debbie5 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Great story! I love Adam-12 and am glad to see some new stories posted here. I'm always reading Scarecrow and Mrs. King, but I sneak a peek at Adam-12 to see if anythings been added. I'll let the others at the Adam-12 list I belong to, that there are 2 new stories here! Keep writing!
ShadoeMedic chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Wow, this was good. Had a rough time at work lately? I can see where writing this may have helped ease some stress for you. Feel better. If you ever need an ear (or eyes as it would be e-mail) you have my e-mail addy.

Maia
WendyW chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
YES! There are still out here reading this fandom! This was a great little scene! I'm trying VERY hard to put together my own story but my overthinking little head is making it hard. Another excellent writer, whose stuff isn't on this site, has been encouraging and now reading this I'm determined to "just do it". I LOVE hurt/comfort, the more shameless the better, and this was not only a nice little dose of it, but was written in a way I had NO PROBLEM visualizing the guys acting! Great job! Got anymore?
es48 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
We diehard fans are still out here and very grateful that someone wrote us a story to read. Everyday I glance at 'Adam 12' on the list of FanFiction's tv shows hoping the number has gone up! Thanks for writing, keep the stories coming, and rest assured you will have an audience!
Rooster13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I have been waiting for a good Adam-12 story forever. Thank you thank you! Keep going and keep writting, I can't wait for more.
Meeghan chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Great story. I'm hooked already with just that little chapter. Hope you continue to write and please continue with this story. I will definitely check back often.