Reviews for Dream Girl
Alice Cullen's best friend x chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
ok...random...so mike and edward and jacob are in a band even tho jake and edward are mortal enemies? and mikes annoying guy?

ITS BRILLIANT!
thejilyship chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Dude you have to update! I love you story so much and when you take a long time it makes me sad! love it to pieces
VampLoreLover chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Are you doing anymore, I would love to know what happens next with Bella and how she responds.(Fingers crossed) she picks Edward, if the story continues.
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
loved it, longer chapters please!
boyslikegirls21 chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
i cant wait for the next chapter

i love it ]
MakeMeAWhitlock95 chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
wow... Edward is a moron... jake has very fast reflexes which is very good and Mike is stating the obvious... gosh poor Bella she probably just had a heart attack. hm i wonder what shes going to do now. will she run away from that group of freaks, will she faint, or well i don't know. guess i'll have to wait and see...

dun dun dun!
Super Socks chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
lol
michaeladawn chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
hahaha...sorry thats funny

update soon!
ijustthoughtofthis chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
HOW MANY PEOPLE DO I HAVE TO FREAKING TELL THIS TO? YOU DON'T JUST LEAVE AWEOME STORIES HANGING LIKE THAT! ok plz plz plz update soon or i swear i will die!
TheMashMonster chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
aw they are so cool! EDWARD SHOULD BE A LITTLE MORE INTO HER THOUGH! oh, wait. Edward is all about personality ay? yeah... WELL UPDATE SOON! XD LOVE IT!

luv ash
nataliebignucolo4357 chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
hey

omg omg omg hularious

i luved the first two chapters

y did u stop writin and updaten i rely liked it

i hope u start writen and updaten soon

:) natalie :)
MakeMeAWhitlock95 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
hahahahaahahahah! what morons... lol. but i need longer chapters! but that's ur decision... so yeah :)
MakeMeAWhitlock95 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
lol... i bet that surprised Eddy! lol... jk... i don't really like Edward... idk why. but yeah... this story's sounding good
AliceFan x3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Hahah i like the story its rly good!
michaeladawn chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
oohh! I like this! Is a really great story idea! I love it! I cant wait to read more!