Reviews for Winter Meeting
Saithilien Nightshade chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Interesting... Keep it up!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/25/2012
It's getting really exciting. When's the next chapter?
Guest chapter 23 . 8/25/2012
Chrono is like a cat, it's kinda funny.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
I'm getting really curious about the key.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
Chrono watching the Titanic ... *snif snif* the end made me so sad i had to cry I bet since Chrono is an emotionless robot he wouldn't even understand the love between Rose and Jack nor the off screen sex scene. He learned something about oni's did he watch anime? and holding Rosette's hands I still don't know what he wanted... being praised because he learned something?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Lolz so funny when Rosette refused to sleep with Chrono in his real form.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
So apparently demon don't have a romance life or bathe.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Ok so demons are kinda like cats... that probably mean that people can get allergies from them XD
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
A great chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
I think that's Chrono way of showing he likes her. And Poor Rosette won't be able to have a normal life. Chrono really doesn't understand that he just ruined Rosette's and Joshua's life.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Joshua is going to escape and leave his sister behind with 3 male demons? what kind of brother does that. he already let his sis take care of them and locked himself up in his room.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Lolz Joshua having food supply in his room and he's going to stay there forever until the demons leave hope that school won't won;t start before they leave.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
So demons are barbaric...? There goes there plan for understanding humans better instead they made Rosette and Joshua hostages in their own house. this story is really good I wonder what will happen next?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Poor Rosette and Joshua if they have to leave like that for the rest of their lifes they'll die from a heart attack.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Rosette got kidnapped by the smelling perverted demons! Joshua sure will get worried if his sis doesn't return.