Reviews for Thoughts at the office
Mammon Grey chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Amazing job! This is one of my favorite Torchwood fics. I adore your characterization-really spot-on. Especially Gwen; in most fanfics Gwen's either a she-devil, a ditz, or the epitome of goodness. (In the Janto realm, emphasis on the first two.) But you've managed to actually take a fair and balanced approach to her character, which is a relief because while I'm not in love with Gwen, the extent to which her personality is morphed on this site gets on my nerves. I also love how well you captured Owen's snarkiness and Ianto's reservations about their relationship. Heck, I loved everybody in this. Beautiful work!
The Scarlet Pumpernickel 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I love this, its really ...good?

Its hard to say why but it just works

vampiregroupie chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great fic! I could hear the characters saying all that stuff. It was all so them! Especially Jack. "It's pretty nifty being this dashing." lol
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Brilliant, I love the way they all see things about each other that they think they've kept hidden. Especially Jack's "Yes, I know it doesn't tick and yes, I know it's a hairdryer"

He's a git but we love him lol
WeevilRockYou chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
gr8 fic
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Loved the varying points of view and interpretations of the same events. Super idea. And nice funny lines throughout.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
loved it
PinkFairy727 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hehe! Mint! Ianto is so naive at times ;c)
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Nice little fic. I think you have a good handle on the charcters, their voices were dead on...I especially liked Owen's bit, but then I like Owen's anything ;)