Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
me chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
So...despite the grammatical errors...and the lame n00b intro chapter (seriously, I almost hit the backspace bar,it's unappealing to make a chapter about n00bing, canon alterations can be handled in authors notes at the beginning of chapters), it was shockingly decent. I mean, it had it's charm. It had enough charm to overcome caps chapter titles (that were listed as parts -_-), and it had enough charm to overcome your ridiculous introduction. The gay thing was kind of thrown in oddly, it's plausible, just...a little too soon. I also can't picture Cassidy just...saying something to Logan.
Farrahmack chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Great fic! love how Goodman was punished finally wish they would have done this instead of making Cassidy a murder!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really loved this story. I adored Cassidy and my heart was broken when they stupidly decided to turn him into the bad guy. I think that they handled the whole molestation story badly to say the least. My brother was molested when he was 14 by somebody that the whole family knew so I'm very concerned when I see people in Hollywood try to take the subject on. I think that turning Cassidy into some murdering rapist asswipe was a complete slap in the face to anybody who's ever been through something like this. My only complaint was when Cassidy broke down and told Logan what had happened and he said "I was molested by the mayor and I think that's why I think I'm gay." I know that you're born gay you just don't turn gay. I don't care that Cassidy was gay. That's fine. I just was a little bothered by that. The rest of the story was perfect though. I love how Dick beat the shit out of that no good rapist pig Goodman. God I hated him and you actually made him worse then he was in the show if that's possible. Anyway's I love your writing and look forward to more of your stories.
ellbtvsvm chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Also, protective!Dick love.
ellbtvsvm chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
I really like this story. Cassidy slash (not with Dick) is so rare. :D
celticgothhardy chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Very very very good. I like the fact that Dick will no longer at as bad around Cassidy as he did. And that Cassidy is now good is a bonus. :)

I speak for myself when I say, sequel with Cass and Piz. Please? Pretty please?
Jump In A Hole chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
I loved it. Cassidy was such a great character. Even as evin Cassidy. This made him a good Cassidy, which made me happy. And the whole PizCassidy relationship was cute.
IamRomance chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
*scream* loved this story it was amazing i love the set up that Cassidy actually didn't die well written good job to the both of you
OffbeatLover chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
I really liked this story! It was a great character study of what Cassidy could have been like. Plus, I like the idea of Piz and this Cassidy that you created. However, I do have the little gripe that it kind of seemed like you were blaming Cassidy's homosexuality on the fact that he had been molested. I got both the vibes that it was and wasn't the blame of it. I'm going to go ahead and believe that you didn't mean to do that though.

Really, a great job though!

xoxo
Adja chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Aw... Very cute story.

Here I was, expecting it to be your Batman crack thing... Maybe you can still do so? I mean, I thought the bad stuff very going to end and Dick would get stuff in his system and that would be the way he deals with missing out on how Cassidy felt or sth...

Anywho... This is my count on Dick's 'dude's, 'dudettes' and 'dudes'...

part one : 5

part two: 2

part three: 1

part four: 0

Am I correct?
Adja chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
- Mac leaned in and kissed his cheek and whispered, “Later tonight if you want to maybe you can jab me back?” -

*falling from chair*

AHGHH! EW! Piz and Cassidy? NOW WAY!

LOGAN/CASSIDY and PIZ/VERONICA.

Ew... *shudders*

Well, it can't be worse than reading Vinnie/V (I swear NEVER. AGAIN.)

- “Oh, and Cass, Cass,” Logan whispered to Cassidy, pulling the younger boy close to him. “Piz likes fruit loops.” Cassidy raised his eyebrows in surprise and nodded. -

I could so picture him dropping his head and shaking it between laughing and sighing instead of that reaction. Cute!

- “Subtle was never our suit,” Logan shrugged -

Really? That's what i said! I guess we think alike, my dears. Or... or Logan and Dick are just so transparent to us. Open books, really.

- “Oh geez, I never thought about that. That car is fucking small dudes.” -

So, uh... What did Dick try to do in the car to jusge it was so small? Cause, honestly, it's not THAT small. Of course if you're trying to *couch* 'use' *couch* the backseats...

Aw, Dick's looking out for Cassidy! Sweet!

Mac calling Cassidy girly! LMAO

Swet chapter again. I'm still a little shaky about Cass/Piz... but still. *on with the show* (sang, like in Moulin Rouge)
Adja chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Ouch. So Dick is trying to be a good bro but misses on Cassidy's temptation to... well, get stoned. This can't be good.

I hope he won't take too much.

Ahh. Go Cass! Good boy.

- “I think I might be gay.” Cassidy blurted out.

“Really?”

“No, I just said that to make this even more awkward.” -

LMAO. That's so Cassidy's humor!

Cassidy/Mac friendship! Awesome. And she's dating Dick? Wait, the way you say it like 'hell, everyone knew' makes me think that it's still very new and secret, right. Because, if everyone knows, that's because there's a secret. Maybe they're hanging out a lot and everybody's assuming. Sorry, ranting.

You used my name for a Psychologist? I wonder if you meant to... It's not that I use my name a whole damn lot except on facebook. i just hope Kailynn Gayat is one of the good guys. :)

Aw, Cassidy ran. Mh. And now Dick's broken. At least Mac conforting him is cute.

Mouarf, I love those two!

Mh. Weird. LoVe again? I dobn't know why, but I thought it'd be Logan/Cassidy and Veronica/Troy. you know, like Logan could be his friend and we'll have an inkling on why Cass thought he was gay...

- “Cassidy, it’s cool you’re gay. Now let’s play some Halo and beat Logan.” -

Dick's one track mind. BEAT LOGAN. lol

That was so very cool of him to accept Cassidy like that.
Adja chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Aw. I'm so sorry for Cassidy. Ugh. He still had to go through this. Damn. This is a bad world, i tell you!

I also feel really bad for Mac because you really don't know what to do in that kind of situation and she was supposed tro have fun but it didn't turn out exactly that way...

- Easy going? Really Mac? You just tried to give your boyfriend a blowjob and he cried. -

LMFAO

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT?

You made Mac say it! I mean, oh this is genius bout it feels all kinds of weird... *shudders*

So, Dick's first Dude is a capital DUDE! Good to know.

And what a nerd, really? Are you invisible? Only a guy from the Trio (BtVS s06) could have thought of that. Or Dick.

Ow, Ow ow ! A ride with Woddy. Man, Dick is never going to be able to forgive himself when he'll know. That would be a good reason for him to go all denial-ish and think he's a superhero...

*on to reading*

Pffew... Crisis averted. Or just delayed...

Ow, sad break up. But seriously I liked it better than how it played out in the show. Mac didn't deserve to be treated like that.

Mh, it's still sad that she feels so unwanted that she wants to leave.

I always thought Cassidy would make a great gay. We'll see, we'll see.

'Unbeknownst' ? LOL

sorry.

Aw, Dick almost came. I think he was about to go to Cassidy and changed his mind because he didn't think Cassidy would want him near. And that he didn't really know what to say.

LOL! The 'Dude, you've been in my pants.' scene! I love it!

Oh. Dick think Mac's cute. (Well, DUH buddy!) And Cassidy knows. Because he knows his brother... and also because he wasn't asleep. Ok, so that was wrong of me to wish for them to kiss or sth since Cassidy was at least an earwitness... but still.. I wished so... mouarf

Oh, Logan! Make Cassidy better please! (wow, I might be getting too excited with this story. I can see the slash pairing here. But you said it was LoVe so... Wait, will it be CaVil?)

Crap, Dick interupted. Poor guy, honestly. He pass as an idiot for interuptring things all the time but it's not like it's his fault. He just has the worse timing ever.

Aw, Troy and Veronica! They were hot! Honestly, I wish he hadn't been taken in Smallville because this show makes him look like a dumb guy and he was so much more hot in vm. He could have gotten in Hearst and start his year by trying to win her frienship back.

HOLLY MOLLY! Go Cassidy! Kill that bastard dead! I wish someone could witness it so he wouldn't have problems with it. Ugh.

Text message. Smart Cass! Now Dick and Logan, go save the day. Damn, be a bro, man. And please, don't get shot in the process.

Good thinking, Lo. Get Keith, then Dick gets Cass. Damn, this is suspenceful. I know you're going to make it alright but I still don't know how far this is going to go before Cass is saved you know.

Ouch. I hope Dick didn't kill him. Not that he doesn't deserve it, but he'll get it trouble for that. But you know, Keith is here and all. Even if Woody's dead. It'll be ok. you don't go jail a 09er for being a hero, right.
Adja chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
(1) Being dark and twisted is always fun, Abbz. :) It doesn't have anything to do with being depressed it's just... the urge that we have to snicker devilishly when the (hot new) joker does something eveily genius or to find Spike or Lex Luthor hot and clever, even when they're plotting the end of the world.

(2) Cassidy's here! Cassidy's ok!

Wait. If Cassidy's here and ok, Mac can't be close to DIck now. Because he's the jackass that he used to be.

Hold on. You said there was no bus crash. Now this may seem very nit picky but has the bus ride happend and did they go to sharks feild? Also, since Veronica didn't get raped, as she turned the way she has and has she been dating Duncan? Or Logan? Or someone else?

If she hasn't been raped, has she stil been roofied and slept with Duncan?

Hee he. i'll stop bugging you. It doens't really matter I just wanted to tease.

(3) Mentions of slash? You're going there! I'm telling ya! I'll turn you! MOuahahaha

(4) Cool.

(5) Yeah, of course, you can't have sexual intercourse with an animal (bat) without rating it M...

Internet cookies! (Talking about food, I don't think yours has been very healthy girls... *mock mommy glare*)

I'll try to count Dick's dudes... but honestly... I'm not even sure that I'll earn the pat on the back because maths and I aren't really friends.
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
this was so awesome!

i was a little wary at first but i really loved this.

i liked cass/piz and i don't know if anyone's ever done that before.

i counted 14 dudes.