Reviews for Looking Through Your Eyes
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
A very nice story.
Star Girl11 chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
*still having a bad case of the giggles from the whole "birds and the bees talk from Guilmon instead of Dad" thing* That was good!
Reality chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is not half bad...It's really good in fact..._
Obiki Doragon chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
You got the eyes wring there more like reddish-brown
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
This is a really cute story. I think that you should do more on it.
phoniexchild chapter 2 . 4/29/2002
aww! *chibi voice* little baby Digimon! aww!
p-sama chapter 2 . 3/1/2002
i've got three things to say about this fic.

1. very good

and 3. RUKATO 4 EVER
Jinnai chapter 2 . 2/21/2002
Well, as today was my first day reading Tamers fics, and have only watched three episodes of season three, my few ideas are refined. Sorry for the anecdote, but you have helped in the process. Please write more, for I find this a good fic, which useally, I wouldn't in a fic where the love was admitted so early on, but you made it seem, I dunno, better.
DarkHououmon chapter 2 . 1/25/2002
Very interesting story. But you do know it's Gigimon, not Gimon, right? Plus, Gimon is one of my digimon creations...but then again...there are so many people creating digimon now, no one should be surprised if two or more have the same name. _;
James Potter1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2002
It's a very good story and dispite the fact that you say that you won't write any more I think you should. I only have one problem. You don't need to name digimon their names are what they are.
Flamegaruru chapter 2 . 12/28/2001 kawaii! Baby digis! And Rukato!

Lovely chapter!

Hopeful Writer chapter 2 . 12/24/2001
Awww. That was really, really sweet. One thing though. Takato's eyes are a pinkish-red, not blue. Just thought you might want to know this. I really wonder how Guilmon and Renamon had digi-eggs. That'd be an interesting thing to learn about. Okay, forget I said that. And, just to tell you, I'm a Taiora fan, too, but I wrote the Sorato for a friend. Guess people do weird things for their friends. LOL. Well, really great story. Bye!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 2 . 12/24/2001
Sweet story! Keep up the good work. RUKATO FOREVER! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Try reading my Rukato Christmas story-Takato's Memorable Christmas.
None of your business chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Nice fic. Liked the part when Renamon and Ruki talked. Rukato 4-ever
Eagle33 chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
VERY very nice rukato fic. Please write a sequel. Rukato ROCKS. You are a good author keep writing.